Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so heres the story

i started working at the same place that my buddy manages and he says"you should come over and hang out" ok i say its been a few years since we hung out no problem. i get over to his place and hes hanging out with his girlfriend whom i know and another girl that is damn fine. so i introduce my self and we all start talking and catching up(i moved to seattle for 4 years) and eric pulls me aside and says hey kira really wants to ride on a motorcycle and seeing as you have one i thought id have you guys meet, sweet he got me a job and now hes lookin out for my sex life too lol what a good buddy. the night progresses and we all go out in erics car downtown and drive around a bit after that.
we get back to his place and kira makes a comment that she hasnt gotten laid in a few months and is horny. i tell her the truth and i havent gotten any in almost 9 months due to a bad break up. she also just got out of one and starts to talk about her ex im not really caring at the time. so we go outside and all of us are getting ready to go home and my buddy is driving his girl and kira home so as i warm up the bike i let her sit on it and enjoy the vibrations.
would have followed to her house but i hadnt slept in a day or two due to migraines so im beat up tired.
so the next day i had too work didnt talk to her
next day i get her number and shoot her a call and ask her if she wants to go out on a ride she says yes and is very excited.
i get there and tell her i need to go to my house to shower and then we can go out and ride. we go to my house some 24 miles out gives her a little feel for the bike as shes never ridden before and shes loving it. we end up watching a movie and then i ride her back home . we get there and she introduces me to her cat and we talk for along time flirting alot, only one prob she keeps talking about her fuckin ex. i leave and then work the next day .
so i call her the next day i have off and pick her up at six then bring her back to my house and make her a perfect salmon and rice dinner with homemade rolls from scratch she watched me make everything, so we eat and watch a movie and i gave her a massage to loosen up her next from those never ridden a motorcycle holy cow helmets are heavy muscles. and we start talking some more and she keeps talking about her ex boyfriend brian who dumped her because his friends didnt like her, i ask her honestly what kind of guy dumps a girl because of his friends thats fuckin stupid and he didnt deserve her in the first place.
but she keeps telling me that its been a few months since shes had any,
confused as i am yet
so heres my question does she want to fuck or is she just wanting to be friends im confused she flirts alot with me and we can talk forever about all sorts of stuff she snowboard as well as i do and she loves to go out and ride on the back of the bike i mean she giggles shes so happy on the bike.
HELP ME !
i have an absolute blast riding with her and have ridden over 300 miles w/her now but what the hell?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well, I know I'm not a girl, but I say you should definately fuck her and worry about the relationship later, but that could be the 19yr old coming out of me.

·
Registered
418 Posts
STOP BEING A BITCH AND DROP SOME COCK IN HER..... do you need a personalized invitation??? Are you kidding me with this story....

YES, she's into you. Women don't REPEATEDLY tell a male they haven't been pounded in a LOOOOOOONG time unless they want that male to pound them.

WOW.... where's Wisper on this one???

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:bitchslap No you're just a friend. Sounds like she would rather ride the bike than ride you.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GixxerJRG said:
:bitchslap No you're just a friend. Sounds like she would rather ride the bike than ride you.
thats the vibe i think that im picking up from her if so im back to riding solo sorry if i give you a ride i think you should recipricate its just getting old at this point and its been less than a full week.

·
Registered
418 Posts
EVERY one you PASS-UP is one you don't get.... sorry about busting your balls so hard earlier, but from the way you were describing it she was practically THROWING it at you.... you don't have to be a dick and disrespect her, but definitely CLOSE THAT SHIT OUT!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Let's see how to put this kindly

Nope - no way to do it.
Man, grow up a little. If all you are after is sex then you are working waaaaay to hard. Sluts are easy, they've been there and most likely have more than the t-shirt to give ya.

If you are after a relationship, then enjoy the time spent with her.

Oh yea, you've only known the girl for around a week or so. Has disease ever occured to you before. I like to live on the fast lane of life, but not when it could cost me my life.

A word of advice: Make her feel appreciated. Treat her like a true lady. It sounds like you have been so far. You will like the results a lot more.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah def relationship more than sex ive gone 9 months i dont need it if i got my bike operating it just bugs me that every fuckin time we hang out and were having a good time up comes the ex again some how its like a killer date with awesome music the all of a sudden wa wa wa waaaaa.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just tell her in a nice way that you have a mission: That mission is to remove her ex from her mind. (and yours). Get her to focus on you - not someone else. Once you tell her that you have a goal in mind of making her stop the ex discussion you will have an excuse to playfully tell her that she has messed up in talking about the loser she once had.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Dude...I tell ya what you guess what my next words are gonna be.

Here's my advice, next time you're out for a ride and drop her off at her place give her a kiss on the cheek or forehead before leaving for the night.

Custom900 is right about what else you gotta do, don't be an ass about it but let her know you won't take any shit from her either. I'd go with something like "I don't want to hear about your personal problems we're not even dating yet."

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
she wants it bad, she told someone that she just meet that she wants it, if you dont give it to here she will just get it somewhere else, your chances of pulling a 'meaningful' relationship out of this are slim to none, but your chances of having great sex for a couple months are great. Your on the fine line of gay-friend' and 'fuck buddy' and you better pick a direction before gravity does it for you

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Juggalo said:
Your on the fine line of gay-friend' and 'fuck buddy' and you better pick a direction before gravity does it for you
got my vote for quote of the week :beer

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
dude you will never know till ya try, just try holding her hand or putting your arm around her, maybe a little kiss to see how she reacts, but def tell her that you are not her ex and want to try to get her to forget about him. you dont need to be a dick about it but you need to see what she wants, beacuse in the end she is the one who will decide if it is just a friend thing or more

·
Registered
743 Posts
Juggalo said:
Your on the fine line of gay-friend' and 'fuck buddy' and you better pick a direction before gravity does it for you

Thats a good one ... :lao

Really she wants it, she is being passive aggressive about it. She put it out there letting you know she is horny ... blah blah blah. Its up to you to take it. I know the ex talk is annoying, so either give her something else to talk about or just shove you cock in her mouth. (j/k) :beer

·
Registered
165 Posts
In the begining she told you she was horny and wanted to get laid, That sounds like a big come and get it to me. But u didn't act, and now your becoming more of a friend than a fuck buddy. Make a move soon before your banished to the friends only zone. If not soon she will be telling you about the awsome sex she had last night with some other guy.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
the reason shes talking about her EX is becuase you don't have your prick in her mouth. she how much talking she does when you rectify that.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well duh, she wants to date you, but she is feeling insecure and wants to have sex to satisfy that feeling. Don't give in to sex yet, because sex is not a good foundation to build a lasting relationship on- but do let her know you are VERY sexually attractive. Definately kiss her on the lips- very passionately, and only for a few seconds. Then look her in the eyes for a few seconds before saying, "I'll see you tomorrow. Let's go riding- how about 7 o'clock." make it as a statement, she'll be all over you. You can be a man without having to stick a cock anywhere... don't believe these other fools :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
TDub_GSXR said:
Thats a good one ... :lao

Really she wants it, she is being passive aggressive about it. She put it out there letting you know she is horny ... blah blah blah. Its up to you to take it. I know the ex talk is annoying, so either give her something else to talk about or just shove you cock in her mouth. (j/k) :beer
malik ross said:
the reason shes talking about her EX is becuase you don't have your prick in her mouth. she how much talking she does when you rectify that.
Great minds think alike :lao

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
Honest woman's point of view.....

She is a game-player. She wants to get laid, but you have to make the moves, so after it happens it was your fault and she doesn't have to feel guilty about being a slut. Probably just one of many games she plays. And the ex-boyfriend talk bugged me and I wasn't even there!

Take it from an ex-slut, this kind of behavior by women is really annoying. If you want it, go get it (speaking to her).

Now for you, if you want to get laid and nothing else, go for it. If you have any thoughts at all of any type of relationship with this girl, run as fast as you can.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
GixxerJRG said:

just tell her grass, gas or ass...nobody rides for free...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts