1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
They don't deserve to live.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I hope they go to jail and get raped by some big guys in there--they would love that fresh young meat!! Damn fookers!!

RIP Brittany ;(

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
These are reasons for needing more death penalty convictions to be carried out! God Bless the young lady and her loved ones!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Naughty76 said:
These are reasons for needing more death penalty convictions to be carried out! God Bless the young lady and her loved ones!
I don't think death is enough... I say put these guys with the general population in jail... don't "protect" them by putting them in isolation.. there's a "code of honor" in the jail systems..and rapest would get beat and raped daily..

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I'm glad those dudes are going to rot in Jail the rest of their life and when they are done with that they can burn in hell for eternity. :boid :mad:

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Those guys should start shoving dildos up their ass to prepare themself for prison, it won't hurt as much for their first time when Bubba man-handles them.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
BrownRob said:
I don't think death is enough... I say put these guys with the general population in jail... don't "protect" them by putting them in isolation.. there's a "code of honor" in the jail systems..and rapest would get beat and raped daily..

100% correct. don't give fucktards the "easy" way out. Give em life as Bubbas wife. Bubba-->:bj:2fingers<-- Fucktards

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
BrownRob said:
+1 to that. That pisses me off more then anything. It's one of the worst crimes you can do. Those cocksuckers will get torn apart in jail. Death is ok.....but a life of pain and toture is more on the lines of what they deserve :boid

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Do we really need to go here? This is after all a Motorcycle, Forum My Niece was just Raped 4 days ago by a black fucktard with a whip, in a park less than 2 blocks from where we live.

Shes 15 years old. A friend gave her cell number to someone or found her number and she answered the phone told her to go to the park because her friend was waiting for her..... Shes also in special ed. The cell that the call originated from was blocked. No way to ID the caller..... :boid :boid :a2 :asshole

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I believe in equal punishment. They should be raped and shot. Nuff said.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Do we really need to go here? This is after all a Motorcycle, Forum My Niece was just Raped 4 days ago by a black fucktard with a whip, in a park less than 2 blocks from where we live.

Shes 15 years old. A friend gave her cell number to someone or found her number and she answered the phone told her to go to the park because her friend was waiting for her..... Shes also in special ed. The cell that the call originated from was blocked. No way to ID the caller..... :boid :boid :a2 :asshole

Hey man, I'm sorry...I am just raising a baby girl here and this pissed me off. Get the mods to delete it if ya want. Not trying to hurt anyone. Just saddens me.

·
Registered
605 Posts
It sucks that everywhere you go you have to be looking over both shoulders

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Hey man, I'm sorry...I am just raising a baby girl here and this pissed me off. Get the mods to delete it if ya want. Not trying to hurt anyone. Just saddens me.

Ya I hear ya. No prob. I'm just in a pretty bleak mood, nothings been going right and I ain't thinking right. I want to go shoot someone because of all this crap and I hate feeling this way... Sorry all.. :a2

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
As much as I would like them to suffer, there is no point in keeping alive that people that have such disrespect for human life!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like this part:

Police say the arrests came after Johnson and Meeks went to Wilson police Thursday night offering information about the case and mentioned a reward.​

They actually tried to claim the reward money, too? Hah! How's that plan working out for ya, rocket surgeons? If there's one saving grace to the crime problem in America, it's that most criminals are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Get a load of that smug tough-guy expression on Meeks' face. Yeah, that'll last all of 5 minutes in the big house before somebody b***** than him beats him to a pulp. Can't happen soon enough.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
I sure as hell would love to catch the prick that did that to my Sisters kid...... cut hos hotdog off and shove it up his ass with a pickax. :blowingup
Dude, sorry to hear about your neice, and RIP Brittany, They will all burn in Hell... :boid

·
Registered
318 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian,
Even though you can't see the number, I am pretty sure the phone company can or the gov't can find out. The request just has to get high enough up in the food chain for someone to start searching for it.

I would start asking the police if they can get the number or start contacting gov't officials to see if they can help.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts