Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Props to killboy.com for always coming through with some awesome shots... :cheers

Anybody else been to the tail in a while...?

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
was just up there a couple of weeks ago for a rally from another board i go on... here are some pics:

this is a couple of friends that went:

here are a couple of me:

group pic:

friend and his wife ... look how close the headers are to the ground!

same guy as above pic but without the wife this time.:

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Nice pics...did you guys buy the pics, or did you justs screen shot them off killboy.com and steal them?

·
Registered
232 Posts
mtnryder said:
Props to killboy.com for always coming through with some awesome shots... :cheers

Anybody else been to the tail in a while...?
I have been there twice, and I am going back at the end of September. My most recient visit was over Easter weekend.

Mike

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
freeky929 said:
Nice pics...did you guys buy the pics, or did you justs screen shot them off killboy.com and steal them?
I personally purchased those because it was my first trip to the DRAGON, but the pictures that he sends you are so HUGE that I used the smaller ones off of his website to display here...chill out son

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
awesome pics! a guy that I work with just had his big ole Harley cruiser down there a few weeks back, he said there were a buncha crazy ass "crotch rockets" as he put it, bikes up there draggin knees

·
Registered
181 Posts
freeky929 said:
chill out man. he gave us the dvd with the pics on it. i had to downsize them cause they were so huge.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I haven't been in years, but my neighbor just got back, said it was horrible. Tractor trailers coming through, bad traffic, people dying. It sounded like a disaster. Is he exaggerating?

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
mtnryder said:
I personally purchased those because it was my first trip to the DRAGON, but the pictures that he sends you are so HUGE that I used the smaller ones off of his website to display here...chill out son
istaz said:
chill out man. he gave us the dvd with the pics on it. i had to downsize them cause they were so huge.
Just curious...I know that killboy and his crew don't stand out there all day and take those pictures for their health. I didn't mean for you guys to get all bent out of shape...almost like somebody feels guilty...jk:twofinger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts