Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what i did to my bike. maybe you guys can use them for yourselves.

i tinted the windscreen myself
i made my own flush mounts
and of course the 2bros best sounding pipe on a 1kRR

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wet sanded the inside of the windscreen with six00 grit then we mixed up some clear coat[auto paint supply] then added some black paint to the clear. that way the clear had some darkness to it. spray very light coats on it. then let it set. mine actually isdarker at bottom then gets lighter as it goes up. you can still see thru it

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fabian said:
Nice work Quik!! What's on the end of your 2Bros. pipe? Looks like some kind of cap.
That is the new V.A.L.E. C7 design. dont know what its all about but, is one reason i got the pipe. the other reason is 2bros IMHO is the best sounding pipe for any honda. Honestly everyone that has heard my bike has said its probably the best sounding bike they've heard. Deep and thoatly is what ppl are saying

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Quik said:
That is the new V.A.L.E. C7 design. dont know what its all about but, is one reason i got the pipe. the other reason is 2bros IMHO is the best sounding pipe for any honda. Honestly everyone that has heard my bike has said its probably the best sounding bike they've heard. Deep and thoatly is what ppl are saying
:dblthumb Looks real good!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
could someone tell me what the vents under the passanger seat do? maybe clear the air after some gas pressure releases????? if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hondaboy44709 said:
could someone tell me what the vents under the passanger seat do? maybe clear the air after some gas pressure releases????? if you know what i mean.
think about it.... they cool off the rear seat compartment and seat

·
Registered
984 Posts
And, where did you get your keychain :D Been looking for good Honda, rubber keychain.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bajjer9 said:
where did you get the front and rear turn signals?
i made them. they are the guts and lense from a shortstock

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cebu66 said:
And, where did you get your keychain :D Been looking for good Honda, rubber keychain.
got it and another one from honda shop. its there honda protection plan keychain. i jus cut off the protection plan wording

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Something about the little cap thing on the pipe looks bad to me. I think it makes the pipe stick out too far. Overall FANTASTIC looking bike though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Something about the little cap thing on the pipe looks bad to me. I think it makes the pipe stick out too far. Overall FANTASTIC looking bike though.
I agree completely. Nice custom work. I'm throwing around the idea of tinting my stock windscreen now as well.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice work, the bike looks good

1 - 20 of 20 Posts