Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im sure everyone has seen the solo seat cowl for the 250 or 650r but i just saw a different one with lights integrated into it. just wondering if anyone else has seen this style and opinions on it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
hey im sure everyone has seen the solo seat cowl for the 250 or 650r but i just saw a different one with lights integrated into it. just wondering if anyone else has seen this style and opinions on it.
well thanx for puting the link up. "now we know exactly what your talking about":eatpop

·
Registered
154 Posts
i dont mean to down it but in my opinion it dosent look that good. i still like the ones without the light. this one looks like it has steps on .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow that one looks smooth, i didnt like the one on ebay either but i figured someone would know better about it or have better pics of the cowl.i thought the one out of the dealership was our only option ... looks better w/o the cushioning

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey that looks awesome:banana:headbang!! where can i find one? the dealers near the california central coast don't have a clue:dunno.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts