Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a company that makes Solo Seat Cowls for an '01 6R? Tons of them for the 636, but I cant find one for the '01

·
Registered
424 Posts
If you find one shoot me a PM. I've been trying to find one and haven't been able to either. Seems like no one makes anything for the 00-02 ZX-6R now that the 636 is so popular. You can't even get Vortex frame slider's because they stopped making them. Why? I don't understand how they can stop making parts for a bike that's only 3 years old???

·
Superbike fan
871 Posts
http://www.targa-acc.com

I have one. It's pretty good. It's made from fiberglass. The color isn't a perfect match. I'd buy it again.

That black piece at the front of the cowl is a pad with adhesive on it. It comes unattached so you can leave it off if you like.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have a green targa (same as the picture above) off my 2000, one small scratch on it. I now have a 2005, so if you would like to purchase it, respond to this and I will get back to you. I'm in Canada but I will ship it. I'm going to ride the Dragons Tail for a week as of Friday the 27th, so you may have to wait for a response.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts