Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought i'd let everyone know. Sold the gsxr1000 today to a 17 year old. His dad was with him and mentioned how he wanted the boy to learn on a 600 but all the kids want the big bikes. So i felt bad about it but oh well. Not my problem. So we go and sign all the paperwork and we get back and they mention the boy doesnt have a liscense yet. So i have to "remind" the dad where the clutch and throttle and gear change are and the dad rides it home :eek:nfloor

It took him a while to awkwardly get the bike out of my driveway but then i hear d him floor it down the street.... :lao

I PROMISE that bike will be on the ground by the end of the week...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah and when we were price haggling he mentioned how wanted this other bike.. An r1 and he said that the r1 had a power commander and full exhaust so he really didnt even want the gsxr.... :eek:nfloor Not enough power..... :lao

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im sorry but what kind of parent would allow that? sure in the hell not mine!17 + no license + no experience + dad that doesnt know how to ride a motorcycle + no common sense = :bitchslap :chair i bet down in a week .. ive been riding for 3 years now and i still get a "whoops slip" on the throttle on my 600 and im like woa.. i dont know if i could handle an r1 although it would be nice =) it's not your problem anymore (were you in a hurry/desperate to sell it? (not to be rude)) but it should be interesting.. :eatpop

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah actualy. It was on cycletrader for over 3 weeks and they only give you a month. But then again still, it would have been awkward as hell to try and play the roll of the parent with the dad standing right there..

·
Banned
558 Posts
dad + son = 2 douchebags...

2 douchebags + no license x no experience = crash in a week :urowned

·
Registered
586 Posts
keep tabs on them if it's possible. there's a good number of people on here and around the area who don't mind stunting messed up bikes or fixing them to race. :)

·
Banned
558 Posts
vervius said:
keep tabs on them if it's possible. there's a good number of people on here and around the area who don't mind stunting messed up bikes or fixing them to race. :)
agree :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts