Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait to see Johnny Dare's new bar -- I listen to him every morning while I drive from account to account. For those of you that haven't heard, his new bar is opening up Friday (to the public) and will be complete with motorcycle parking. Boo-yaaaa..... It's in Westport at the old Stanford and Sons building by America's Slub. Anyone going? :alky

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
butterfli said:
I can't wait to see Johnny Dare's new bar -- I listen to him every morning while I drive from account to account. For those of you that haven't heard, his new bar is opening up Friday (to the public) and will be complete with motorcycle parking. Boo-yaaaa..... It's in Westport at the old Stanford and Sons building by America's Slub. Anyone going? :alky

yeah i want to go sometime, but not this friday or the next and maybe not even the one after that....it will be one packed fuckin mess for awhile :2eek

and the motorcycle parking isnt really a plus for me either as i wont be riding to drink at a bar...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Grashopr said:
C'mon....live dangerously.

Phil

Scars heal, stories are for life.

heh, you fixed the dent in my tank...i do live dangerously

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I dunno if I could stand a bar full of johnny dare fans.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
ayup exactly

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yea could park next to a ton of Hardly Ablesons. :headbang and make are shit look good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I wanna check out the Catholic school girl outfits :headbang , but will have to wait awhile for it. That place is gonna be jammed for the first month or so.... I want to go on a monday night, chicks that show up in their underwear get to drink free.....

·
Registered
177 Posts
yup i will be there tonight, I was lucky enough to win tickets from the show last week. so I will let you guys know how it is

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well I show up in my underwear everywhere I go..........well........except for right now.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
xtrmss said:
I wanna check out the Catholic school girl outfits :headbang , but will have to wait awhile for it. That place is gonna be jammed for the first month or so.... I want to go on a monday night, chicks that show up in their underwear get to drink free.....

should clarify that underwear does not include granny panties and thongs get you doubles :dblthumb

·
Registered
411 Posts
Boy I'm about to go find me some midget friends, now how tall do you have to be to be considered a midget? cuz I may be able to pass for one. :flipa

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
this is where those mini-strippers would've come in handy...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Boy I'm about to go find me some midget friends, now how tall do you have to be to be considered a midget? cuz I may be able to pass for one. :flipa

well i would say if one doesnt get rugburn on thy knees whilst meeting the requirements for steak and bj day, then thee is probably a midget :dblthumb

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh geeeez.... look where these go! ;) I didn't get to go last night... couldn't win tickets. :( How was it anyway?

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
yeah spill it r6 :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alright fine R6!!!! Don't tell!! ;) I'm gonna check it out tonight with some hottie chicas... I'll let you guys know how it is tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
:drool

*thinks of nice things like happy little flluffy bunnies and baby chicks.. bunnies and chicks bunnies and chicks bunnies and chicks...... :3eek

1 - 20 of 23 Posts