Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was comn home today after riden some ..My roommates rents are there and hes there moving all his stuff out .... Its the first of the month and nothign is paid. Didnt offer to pay his part nothing. FUCK .How shitty is that ?? No notice ..Nothing. :hshot ..Small rant/

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Gotta love roommates. I'm glad those days are behind me.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Ill be glad next year when I get a house!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
that's why I don't have roommates any more, got tired of their shit.

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
while its suck that he did that

he shouldnt be liable for rent since you pay for the month up front.

Now bills on the other hand he should split

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
What's your lease notice that you would have to give your landlords? That's the same notice that he should have to give you. If he signed the lease with you, talk to your landlords. They will go after him for his half of the rent.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Casket Crew said:
lease?????

that's what I was thinking??? did you have him pay first and last month before moving in?? Hope so.. but him informing you that was moving out would of been nice...

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He got lucky and moved in after I had already signed it. He had been my best friend sence like 7th grade so I figured what the hell. Oh well ... I got shitted on this time thats for sure.

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
God I hate having roomies. If you ever want to ruin a perfectly good friendship that is the way to do it.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Burn's got the right ides. fuckin been jacked around by assclowns too many times. even ones that WERE my friends first.....

Kick em in the nuts before they get there shit, then drag there whimpering ass outside hopefully into a large fireant nest slam the door and rustle through there shit keeping anything ya want throwing the rest into the neighbors yard, the one with the big ass dobermans.... :lol :lol ??... me I aint evil!/wanna bet?

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol Ill take 500 for kick in the nutts Alex. I think thats prob what Ill do next time i see him. Fucker

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
see i had this happen and i got damn good at it....i held their shit untill they paid...now why didnt they come with the police?? well they did....however without a RECIEPT to prove its their property posession is 9/10th of the law....anotherwords I WIN ASSHOLE now gimmie my money or i BURN your shit.....trust me when you have their TV, DVD player, PS2, Clothes etc the $500 for rent dont look like such a big deal anymore. Ask Scott white my last roomie....he told me to "Get Fucked" so i told him i was bored and needed to take some shit apart...while handing him a ziplock bag of parts that was his laptop...SUCKER.....no more roomies again EVER for me....i have had roomies tell me flat out "no im not leavin" when i told them they had to go mind you this is after they brought home not one, or 2 or 3....but 5 DOGS after i told him NO PETS!!! i get home and have 5 dogs goin crazy in my house....he told me that he wasnt leaving after i asked him to pack up and go....also he hadnt paid his rent in 2 mos....well that was it so me and him had to duke it out.....so he caught an asswhoopin and he still didnt have a home....i hate room mates

·
Registered
981 Posts
Reckless01 said:
see i had this happen and i got damn good at it....i held their shit untill they paid...now why didnt they come with the police?? well they did....however without a RECIEPT to prove its their property posession is 9/10th of the law....anotherwords I WIN ASSHOLE now gimmie my money or i BURN your shit.....trust me when you have their TV, DVD player, PS2, Clothes etc the $500 for rent dont look like such a big deal anymore. Ask Scott white my last roomie....he told me to "Get Fucked" so i told him i was bored and needed to take some shit apart...while handing him a ziplock bag of parts that was his laptop...SUCKER.....no more roomies again EVER for me....i have had roomies tell me flat out "no im not leavin" when i told them they had to go mind you this is after they brought home not one, or 2 or 3....but 5 DOGS after i told him NO PETS!!! i get home and have 5 dogs goin crazy in my house....he told me that he wasnt leaving after i asked him to pack up and go....also he hadnt paid his rent in 2 mos....well that was it so me and him had to duke it out.....so he caught an asswhoopin and he still didnt have a home....i hate room mates
damn. good thing i didnt have to go through with that and am starting out on my own. i had a roommate in college (dorms) with my best friend. even that made me want to kick his ass. lol

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
doesn't sound like much of a friend.....
kick his lil monkey ass and his pops too :hshot

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Reckless01 said:

Been there done that too.... Why is it ALWAYS friends that seem to pull that shit?

I tried to help out a so called friend I've known for 20+ years and his total psyco bitch x girlfriend will not LEAVE US ALONE! I'm talking la la land. She would call here 70 - 100+ times a day and since I refused to answer the phone she would leave messages of the most vile bs you ever heard.
It went on for too long. He finally had to put a court restraining order on the bitch. Even that didnt help, she would park in front of the house and throw rocks and shit for hours. One morning I go outside to find my garage door spray painted with black paint on a white door a message. Like a billboard, "A DRUG DEALER AND A CHILD MOLESTER LIVES HERE" :eek:

That was it, I told him to beat it. He was 4 months back. Never paid a cent of it. He also ended up "stealing" my dual sport bike from me because I tried to help him out by giving him the title before he paid me so he had a way to get around.... Try and help a guy out and get shit on.... he was so afraid of me after the inital beating he got he called the police and tried to have me arrested. Luckily the officer that responded was one I knew and laughed when he told me why he was knocking on my door...
I had all of his shit locked in the garage. He came by when I was on another Island for a week and got in the garage loaded most of his crap up and split. I came back and it's like hmmm WTF?
My cop friend realized what had happened but since I had no proof he took anything they couldnt really do much.... :confused: friends.... right.

After that I vowed to NEVER let anyone in my house again.... :mad:

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Having roommates suck. I lost two very good friends, so I thought, because we all shared a house for a year.

Yep, kick in the nuts should do it. Do you have any steel toed boots?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts