Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live a mere 1 block away from the mall so needless to say I've probably stopped by there for as little os a Starbucks coffee every day since they've opened. Impressed in some regards, disappointed in others. Just curious who has been avoiding the crowds - it's been a madhouse inside there. Shoulder to shoulder, strollers everywhere...more security and WDM police walking around than you can shake a stick at.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Mall

I for one have not been out there yet. I really don't like large crowds, I figure I will wait a month or so until I visit, by then maybe the # of shoppers will have thinned out.

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
I've been to the movie theater, overpriced despite the really nice screens. Also, I've put in some time in the movie theater arcade on the Initial D game since it was free and all.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I have not been. May only go for the food and the sports store

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rusaccord said:
I've been to the movie theater, overpriced despite the really nice screens. Also, I've put in some time in the movie theater arcade on the Initial D game since it was free and all.
I don't know. $8.25 is only twenty five cents more than the Windsong 16. I watched one movie there already and there was a 30 second Fandango ad and then straight to the movie. No sitting through 20 minutes of TV commercials, followed by 4-6 movie trailers. A single 30 second ad then roll film!

I'll pay .25 for that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I won't go for a while, I hate crowds. I'll have to go check out the sporting goods store though, I've heard its pretty sweet.

And I go to movies at Copper Creek, $7 apiece or $4 for a matinee(use to be $6 :mad: )

·
Registered
753 Posts
Copper Creek

7 dollars you say?

I just moved to Pleasant Hill and Copper Creek theatre is like 2 minutes from my house. I assume it's a nice place given its location.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
toddman35 said:
I have yet to check it out. I'll probably head down that way with a few buddies pretty soon. Word has it there are quite a few good looking ladies. :D
Your age? Yeah. There was plenty of illegal eye candy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
clsmitty said:
7 dollars you say?

I just moved to Pleasant Hill and Copper Creek theatre is like 2 minutes from my house. I assume it's a nice place given its location.

Yep, $7. I live in Altoona, so its a lot easier than driving all the way out to Wynnsong.
Its not nearly as crowded, and just as nice as any of the other theaters.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Went last night. It was so-so. Maybe with all the hype I was expecting more. It does look pretty from the outside.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As I live nearby, the lake is nice for evening walks with the dog.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I haven't been yet. I've been thinking about heading down the the Yamaha dealer and struthers to try on some jackets, so I might as well keep on driving to the mall one of these days.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Dont waste your time at Struthers - they are expensive. Buy online.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts