Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up ppl, whens everyone coming to Wilmington to ride? No one to ride w/ around here....It is pretty hot here this time of year....but the beach is always there to cool off. Anyhow if anyone is lookin for a trip down to the beach lemme know

·
Registered
791 Posts
I just checked mapquest and damn you're sitting directly on the near the border. I dont think i've ever been down that far. Besides when i take 95 south but thats a different direction all together. I thought there were 2 of you from that area on this site.

If a few ppl from raleigh wanted to roll down, i wouldnt mind going.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh man u can't go any further on I40 if head east towards wilmington, it ends here
We're about an hour and half from myrtle beach. See if u can't get some ppl together

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Hey Doc... I have this thing growing on my ass. Can you take a look at it? It stopped oozing last night.

Sorry. :)

End of August and I'm in! You better have some bitches lined up for me! And they better be in check!

Or something.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
I'm down for the end of August as well.

Sal - Not only is Wilmington a tourist town, is a college town as well. Ie: LOTS OF COLLEGE HO'S!!! :D

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
TRaGiK said:
I'm down for the end of August as well.

Sal - Not only is Wilmington a tourist town, is a college town as well. Ie: LOTS OF COLLEGE HO'S!!! :D
Yeah but are they in check?

·
Registered
262 Posts
yup...we'd be willing to head out that way too....we were THINKING about heading out there yesterday...but no dice...sorry man...we wanted to take some guys out to michaels...and it was easy...we already have a route and everything that we take.....sooooo, laziness won!! like it usually does....

·
Registered
279 Posts
drmnlateef said:
whats up ppl, whens everyone coming to Wilmington to ride? No one to ride w/ around here....It is pretty hot here this time of year....but the beach is always there to cool off. Anyhow if anyone is lookin for a trip down to the beach lemme know
I like the idea of that already. Check on some cheap rooms for us dude. We can take that trip when ever. That's a very nice strip of road going that way.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
drmnlateef said:

my parents live in Jacksonville which is about 1 hour north of you. So when everyone plans to roll down there I will prolly go and then that night head up to the rents to chill. Then head back down the next day to hang with y'all. Or something like that.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I go to the UNCW area and Kure Beach every now and then. When the time comes for me to get a new bike, I'll definitely pay ya a visit down there; I have a good amount of friends over at the college.

-Sam

·
Banned
354 Posts
if its the end of august I might be able to make it and actually meet some of the people on the board....doesnt sound to far from me. Im in the New Bern area so only a couple hours Im guessing?

·
Banned
354 Posts
heh...ok guess I suck at spelling :urowned ...ohh well its fixed, happy now? :upyours

·
Registered
791 Posts
Drmntlateef ~ Throw out a good date for you around the End of August. Then about 1-2 weeks before that we can all figure who can still go and stuff.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
First weekend is out....last is also out as thats my wedding anniversary...that leaves the two in teh middle....and I think theres a VIR race on one of those, need to find out when that is cuz i may go.....anyhow, probably 3rd weekend in August.....seems like a decent time...though its still dam hot here then......hope ppl don't mind that....

·
Registered
262 Posts
third weekend is good for us...my bday is the 2nd weekend....so that one would be a HELL NO....i plan on staying just the other side of sober all weekend :beer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts