Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabin Fever is by far the biggest piece of shit movie i have ever wasted time and money on. Stupid plot, bad acting, complete garbage. I was so pissed off by the time i left the theatre i didn't know what to say. I have never had a movie piss me off, but that did. It just sucked, just throw 5 people in a cabin and add alot of blood and gore and people will spend money on it. It wasnt even a friggin horror movie. I figured some ghost/monster will come and own them, but noooo....nothing cool like that. To top it off everyone dies. What a piece of shit. I could make a better movie if i had the finances.

Sorry, just had to rant about it. So, what was the worst movie you ever seen? :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
yeah cabin fever sucked, but i didnt pay anything to see it so whatever. It seems scary/horror movies always let me down. such as The Village and The Blair Witch Project

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Frankenhooker.
Eyes Wide Shut

not sure which was worse.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Starship troopers 2. Anyone can say anything about anyother movie being bad but this movie is by far the worst. Never in my in entire life have i encountered such a abortion of a movie.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Fast and the Furious - no contest.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
house of 1000 corpses
showgirls
cool as ice
blair witch project 2: Book of Shadows
Dumb and Dumberer
the beach
house of 1000 corpses
the Avengers
Charlie's Angels 2: full throtle
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I wish i could un-watch these movies

·
Registered
522 Posts
biker boyz

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Ancore Man was the worst movie I ever wasted time to see

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Besides Biker Boyz, prolly Saving Silverman....ukkkkk!! :hshot

·
Registered
912 Posts
savin silverman was pretty bad

·
Registered
654 Posts
on some weird cable channel i saw some movie called "Blackula" very bad, but in a funny 70's way.
Definately Biker Boys
Pretty much any new Jackie chan movie is the worst (he's sold out, I wish he would come out with something great like snake in the eagle's shadow, or any of his other films prior to the mid 90's)

·
Registered
247 Posts
This is easy. Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. Hands down. I think I actually cried blood at some point during this one.

·
Registered
549 Posts
You know, it's really not fair to pick on movies like "Frankenhooker" and "Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter". Of course they're bad. That's the whole point. I mean, you knew going in that they're total shit, didn't you?

I love bad movies. I get much more enjoyment (in a MST3K kind of way) from watching a movie that I know will be really, really bad than I do watching a failed attempt at a serious movie. I love campy horror films, poorly dubbed kung fu flicks, and stuff like that.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
What did you all think of Rob Zombie's movie, House of a thousand Corpses?

Along with what Nostradumbass said, I knew it was SUPPOSED to be a homage to B rated slasher flicks. So I didn't really expect much.

But even so, I think it sucked. It was so much of a rip off of Texas Chainsaw Massacre that it was like watching a sequel to that series with even worse paid actors.
Great soundtrack. But just a sad rip off of someone else's movie. The whole underground crypt part with the bio-mechanical boss bad guy was like the movie suddenly became Resident Evil or something.
I really think Rob could have done much much better. But the story was not only unoriginal, but if I were the Texas Chainsaw folks, I'd be looking for a lawsuit.
Maybe Rob should just stick to music? I'm a big fan of his music. But his movie was a waste of film.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts