Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
It'll have less power than the Suzuki and the Kawi and it will be the heaviest or second heaviest of the class. But, it will look hot. That's how Yamaha does it with the R1...

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Splitting frogs fur there.

Hazard to guess many riders do not even check "stats" against other brands and models. I'd even say most fall in love with a color scheme and a "look" and just impulsively buy. Many riders are not like us.

·
Giant on a Motorcycle
1,491 Posts
H2R Killer!!!!!

But realistically probably a new R1 that won't do anything fantastic but everything good......

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,883 Posts
Yamahas are ridiculously expensive to insure here, they are hot with the thieves. I do want a literbike, but I just can't stomach paying 3 or 4K for insurance a year.

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
last issue of Motorcyclist, or one before, said the new R1 may have DCT tranny and around 200 hp

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Yamahas are ridiculously expensive to insure here, they are hot with the thieves. I do want a literbike, but I just can't stomach paying 3 or 4K for insurance a year.
I pay 2600 for a 14 year old VFR. :lol

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I have seriously toyed with the idea of doing winter in the south and summers up here.

but I doubt I'd make enough money to bother with it. that shit costs lots of money.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts