Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so wtf happened? and more importantly...is rsixxy's post gone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,759 Posts
Look at the announcements for information, and yes it is gone, form the new boards and the archives.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
Ground Hog Day?

arma said:
so wtf happened? and more importantly...is rsixxy's post gone?
WOW, I am gone one day and all hell brakes loose.

So, lets begin again.
My computer has been down for the last 5 days and I am using my backup one, which is really slow, but wtf is up with the net and all the crashes ~ :confused:

Any one else have trouble with their systems or the net?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
245 Posts
fred needs to take a database class :twofinger oh ya the kickass smileys dont work :(


btw, since im a newbie, does this mean i get warnings for my bad behavior?
 

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
Joined
·
5,894 Posts
Damn! I thought I had been banned :D


Well, now I'll have to go on Ali mode to make up for the lost posts!
 

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
Joined
·
5,894 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rsixxy post is gone :( :(
 

·
what R you lookin' at?
Joined
·
5,313 Posts
test..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,267 Posts
fierospeeder said:
fred needs to take a database class :twofinger oh ya the kickass smileys dont work :(


btw, since im a newbie, does this mean i get warnings for my bad behavior?
No, if yer lucky you won't get yer slimey rear banned, nOOb. :rolleyes:

Fred does a great job with this place. He deserves a helluva lot of credit and thanks for providing us with the most kick ass bike site on the net and allowing us to hang out here and do the shit we do.
Not too many sites allow you to upload shit to there servers these days....

The biggest problem isn't with Fred's abilitys, rather the forum software itself is a good part of the problem. Vbulliten isn't the most reliable forum software available.

Also note the *expense* of running a large site like this is huge in itself... then there's the security issues....

We all owe Fred a Huge Thank You. Not a load of bitchin and whining like a little girl.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,267 Posts
Süsser Tod said:
Damn! I thought I had been banned :D


Well, now I'll have to go on Ali mode to make up for the lost posts!
I'm in *SPAM*/*FLAME the Lamers* mode :D :D :D ...I just wanna get rid of that "junior" bit under my name, I feel like Indianna Jones in the Temple of Doom where Sean Connery keeps calling Indy Junior. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,267 Posts
Süsser Tod said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rsixxy post is gone :( :(


...perv :D ROFL I bet if were nice Rsexxy will reward us with some more even better pics! :eek: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
No, if yer lucky you won't get yer slimey rear banned, nOOb. :rolleyes:

Fred does a great job with this place. He deserves a helluva lot of credit and thanks for providing us with the most kick ass bike site on the net and allowing us to hang out here and do the shit we do.
We all owe Fred a Huge Thank You. l.....
I so agree ! Here's to you Fred ~ this is a really kick ass place to come, so good on ya.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
I have no idea how this place stays as stable as it is.. The number of pictures uploaded, the number of visiters, posts etc. The bandwidth costs must be huge, the server(s) themselves running this place must be pretty costly to run to handle the traffic this place must get.

And Fred, as soon as I get some good tips I can send ya (My pay has been crap recently) I'll make sure to said ya some $$.

Thanks for keeping this place running, it keeps me sane after work and gives me somthing to read while my girlfriend talks to me on the phone (she's gonna kill me if she reads that last bit) :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top