Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So what do you do in the off (bike) season? This site has been tame for a couple of months now. In AK I am just dealing with snow, a foot stress fracture, and more snow. My guitar is getting worn...

Para, tell us about the latest review...

·
Lemming's Revenge
665 Posts
off bike season? I'm still riding

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
I took my dog sledding today, after the second trip he was all about it:banana

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
+1 that and listening to music on vinyl, buying vinyl LPs and modding vacuum tube amps.

·
I need a 710 cap.
777 Posts
Kayaking

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
well this forum has been inactive since long when the other forum took over .. off season .. I keep watching out for sun and temperature to go above sub-zero.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wow really? I am tempted to call shenanigans on that one! :)

·
Information Sponge
1,447 Posts
+2 !!! :banana :banana :banana

I have no real "off season." Even when it snows, the roads are usually clear and dry withing a day or two, and I have the ability to telecommute if I have to on the days it gets really nasty.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Perfectly legit. I had my parents' old neighbor's 670 up to 90, and it was still pulling, but I ran out of field in a hurry.

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
My older bro has skidoo summit with a 1k rotax + no2 geuss how much power that beast cranks out:eek:

·
The Angry Blue Mantis!
1,849 Posts
well this forum has been inactive since long when the other forum took over .. off season .. I keep watching out for sun and temperature to go above sub-zero.
In Tenessee? Please. lol. Even my weather in Virgina has you beat. It's currently 34 degrees and raining. :bitchslap

On Topic: I;ve been working on my Infinity FX35 bi-xenon HID projector retrofit on the FZ6. Might take another week. To the lay person...I'll have lighting roughly 10X better than stock when I'm finished....I'll be able to see squirrels in the tops of trees and bambi's 1/4 mile up the road when on highbeam mode. :banana

Come on April!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts