Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep.. the doctors are going to induce today! ..I think I got everything ready!.. I'll post a pic when I can.. probably not a good idea to upload a picture *RIGHT* after the brith.. :D ..probably be tomorrow before I can post a pic! :)

hey... do they make a car seat for a motorcycle??? :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Congratulations bro! I kinda doubt you'll be able to find a baby seat for your bike. Just put him/her in your tankbag! Just kidding. Congrats.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congrats man!!!!!

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Congratulations!! I wish the best of luck and health to the new baby.

Hope you enjoyed sleeping... won't be doing much of that for the next while.

·
Registered
912 Posts
i hope it's yours

·
Registered
394 Posts
Oh man... your days are OVER dude!! Sell the bike brutha the boss will always have things for you to do now other than riding. Boy it sucks to be you!

Just pullin ya. My wife is due soon also and we've already discussed that the motorcycles will NEVER be sold.

Congrats!!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Good luck with the delivery. Also, you only have to wait about 5 years now before he/she can ride a YSR50 or pocketbike!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
CONGRATS! If you didn't think you had time to ride now, wait till you have the baby, you'll never get to see your bike again... ;) j/k

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Good luck, hope there are no complications with either the mom or child. So boy or girl? What do you wanna name it? I am quite partial to Cash....

·
Registered
260 Posts
I feel cash is a good name as well. Or maybe arma, although I plan to name my first child "Splash Tango" first and middle name. Boy or Girl. Unique, and if he/she turns out to be a super hero it doubles as a super hero name

congratz btw!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Congrats Brown to you and your wife!!! whooo hooo...can't wait to see the pics of the little one!! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's a girl!
Peyton Alysse Brown
Height: 19 inches
Weight: 6 pounds 14 ounces

Attachments

·
Banned
519 Posts
Woah, and the whole time I thought you were talking about a bike!!!

Nonetheless...AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
aww she is soooooo cute

·
Registered
75 Posts
congrats man!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
i love baby when thay are small mine is 15 month now is a little reckingball lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts