Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
what chick who walked around for 10 hours?

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
There is a video on Youtube of some chunky chick in 'tards walking around New York (the city). She gets hit on by guys. The chick is a femi-nazi and gets offended by the cat calls. This gets something like 35 million hits. A tempest in a virtual teapot.
Instead of being offended by those that cat called her, she should be depressed by those that didn't.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My favorite part was when Indiana Jones walked up and they said "wrong movie"!! :lgh2

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
There's a new one with a chick that walked NYC with no pants... and nobody noticed.

She was wearing body paint.

New Yorkers are so ignorant and retarded sometimes (well most of the time) they didn't even notice that she had no pants.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
would you have? be honest. if you didn't bother checking out her ass, you wouldn't have noticed a friggin thing.

and lets be even MORE honest: if ANY guy did notice, he likely wasn't gonna run up and say "you don't have pants on!"

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
would you have? be honest. if you didn't bother checking out her ass, you wouldn't have noticed a friggin thing.

and lets be even MORE honest: if ANY guy did notice, he likely wasn't gonna run up and say "you don't have pants on!"
Butt someone did. There at the end that dude was taking a cell pic of her a$$. He spins and hurries away when she noticed. I would have offered to button her fly. Or zip it. Whichever she preferred. :welcome2
Does body paint lick off? The world needs to know. How much do you think the EPA would pay for that experiment? Think of the energy savings from replacing tight jeans with body paint. Something both environmentalists and normal people can get behind.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
And that guy didn't make a big deal of it. he took a picture, probably sent it to his buddy with the caption "look at this attention whore!" and then walked away.

Buddy up there woulda evidently preferred the world to end and people be screaming in the streets about her having no pants on.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
On the other hand, getting their pants off is half the battle and the most interesting part of the voyage.:lgh2

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
really?

I've always found that once you're to the point of taking her pants off the job is as good as done. it's the tipping point, so to speak.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Job ain't done until she gets off. It really helps for repeat customers. Repeat business reduces overhead. I would tell you what 'overhead' is but I don't want to get the youngsters worked up.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Job ain't done until she gets off. It really helps for repeat customers. Repeat business reduces overhead. I would tell you what 'overhead' is but I don't want to get the youngsters worked up.
in my case. . .the job ain't done till I get off. since I haven't found one that lasts as long as I do yet. . .

Sorry old man, I know you try hard and all that.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Step 1: put on some form of work shirt (the kind with a collar and sleeves to roll up), and wranglers on. the classic fit kind that ride high but really show off that man-ass.
step 2: go to a country/rock bar.
step 3: find a table of women. just women.
step 4: socialize. determine who, if anyone, doesn't have a boyfriend. Do not turn down alcohol, and perhaps buy a round for the table if the majority are drinking.
step 5: assuming step 4 goes well, as soon as one of them wants to go dance, offer.
?????

GET LAID.

it's. . .it's really about that simple if you're in your early-mid 20s.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts