Sport Bikes banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Heal up quick man.

I've got permanently scarred fairings and such on my poor little ninja too. It happens.

We'll see you back in the saddle when you're able.

-Dave

·
Banned
81 Posts
i love when ppl say their shit isnt that bad after a wreck.. when in fact it's owned dont feel bad tho at least u didnt get a ubar exp bike

Also dont feel bad man fairingless bikes are FTW:

and dont feel bad about wrecking everyone does it.. i've probz had one of the worst wrecks outta all u guys :D..well ass in bike demolishing and i fixed that bike back!

about ur bike not sure if u care about guages. i would take them off.. put on a single circle head light.. take ur pipes sand them down respray them with high temp black paint... ur good to go. :D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Good for you though for recognizing what caused it... At least you can learn from your mistake.

Were you wearing gear? I'm gonna guess so, since you didn't mention any road rash...

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Eskimo said:
Good for you though for recognizing what caused it... At least you can learn from your mistake.

Were you wearing gear? I'm gonna guess so, since you didn't mention any road rash...
Yeah, I had full gear on... all textile, but my Cortech Fusion jacket, MotoGP overpants, JR Blaster gloves, A* boots, and of course helmet. Good thing is that I never hit asphalt, It was a full-length mulch roll... but I probably could have gotten "mulch rash" without proper gear. :D

I think the root of my problem has been not keeping my head up and looking far ahead while riding- it's a lot easier to do it during MSF when there's an instructor yelling at you, but once I got on my own, I got too concerned with watching the speedo and such... and having my focus close to the bike made it easier for this to happen.

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
So waking up screaming or in a deep sweat from a really freaky nightmare that felt real is a bad thing from Percocet? Weird... I wonder what that means then?

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
They felt soooooo real.... freaky.

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
I'll remember that when I go in for my tonsilectomy and they give me perc.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts