Sport Bikes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup it's just a little GS500. 1k miles in 3 weeks or so. Commuting back on forth to work (downtown in a large city)..running errands...stealing time to ride...anyway...I'm starting to remember things I didn't realize I'd forgotten...but here's to everyone else on the road.....

1. To the stupid fast and furious wanna-be's in the Civic.....Is that a spoiler? Or a handle for someone to play with your car and go "Vroom vroom".....and hey DIPSHITS I wasn't racing you, I was leaving a stoplight. And BTW....my GS sounds better than your car..NOW that's sad.

2. To the beer belly laden 40 something on the Harley wanna be...I wasn't trying to pass you to show my ass..the speed limit on that 5 mile stretch is 55mph, NOT 40mph, and I had to pass you, the sound of your exhaust was making me deaf.

3. To the blonde in the Camry I see almost every morning...honey...the make up won't help, and you need all your attention focused on the road...it already looks like your car was hired out for bumper cars at Busch Gardens..

4. To the "cool" guy on the 'Busa...nice flip flops and wife beater. And your girl was pretty hot. Hope you both can figure out how to have sex without aggravating the road rash you have when you run out of luck.

5. To the asshole in the Ford truck who flipped his cigar out with me RIGHT in your rear view mirror...well either you didn't see me (are you f'n blind??!!??) or your just a prick. Either way it was a cheap cigar, you aren't fooling anyone. And the next time I see you, I'm going to flick my cig in your passenger window and see if you smell the smoke before you see the flame.

6. To the guy on the GSXR coming up Rte 10...thanks for the thought when you waved...but you might want to concentrate on the road, since you almost flew off when you shifted your weight.

7. To the 60-something guy w/ the Harley w/ NEON lights......you're right it is a "nice bike" I have. It's paid for, and that 3 mile ride to the coffee shop every Sunday makes you MUCH more hardcore than me. I'd do your wife though..but since she's late 30's and pretty hot, she's probably already boning someone that works for you or your son for that matter.....

8. To the chick in the little Nissan on Saturday night. You are correct...getting close enough to read MY f'n tach from behind makes the light change alot faster. Besides, you're in a hurry.....Taco Bell closes at 1am....and god forbit you miss a meal.

9. To the idiots at almost every restaurant....NO I don't ride a motorcycle..I simply think it's cool to wear that heavy ass jacket when it's 95 f'n degree in the shade, and the helmet seals the deal.

10. To the REALLY cute blonde waitress...nope that asshole didn't tip you. He stiffed you on a $100+ tab. I tipped you, cause you have been working your ass off all night. And I didn't tell you because I don't want in your pants, except in my dreams, since my wife would kill me and make you watch.

11. To the Tupac wanna-be in the Explorer this morning....you know damn well you saw me...and you really ought to call health insurance, cause they are bound to know a doctor who can remove that cell phone that's attached to your f'n ear.

Chris

Some idiot can convince f'rs to blow themselves up for the promise of heaven and I can't convince the redhead at work that you aren't cool unless you've done it in an elevator? The world is just not right

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Preach it, mang... :eek:nfloor :cheers

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
ctandc said:
9. To the idiots at almost every restaurant....NO I don't ride a motorcycle..I simply think it's cool to wear that heavy ass jacket when it's 95 f'n degree in the shade, and the helmet seals the deal.
^^ This one is classic :eek:nfloor

ZxHunteR said:
Remember...when in doubt, surprise sex.
:lao

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
R1oldguy said:
It was an R1 and not a GSXR and I didn't almost fly off when I shifted my weight.
Next time I'm not going to wave to you.
LMAO...I'm pretty sure it was GSXR...but what the hell do I know I don't even ride a sport bike.... LOL

And I don't know how the weather is where everyone else is..but sheeet it's sticky here in Va. I leave the house M-T at 5am. I ride about 16 miles to work (depending on whether I'm in an Interstate Mood or a backroad mood..) get here, hit the weight room we have here at work....then shower and all that, and I'm usually at work and rollin' by 7am... This morning...at 5 friggin' AM it was a lovely 82 degrees w/ 400 % humidity. I didn't need to work out, I lost 5 lbs on the ride to work.

today it's supposed to "feel" like 109 degrees from 2-4pm. Lovely........

Chris

No I'm not riding your ass....I'm almost out of gas, so I'm draftin' your ass to the next exit...besides, if you hold it just right in the pocket behind a tractor trailer you can smoke a cigarette like you're standing still.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Very nice. All of those guys and gals must live near me too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.