Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
She's a keeper! (the wife & bike :))

It looks like the previous owner took good care of her...is the rear shock stock?

Edit- just saw the bitubo sticker, never mind

Congrats on owning one of the best sounding muscle bikes evar!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Bet she got alot of Loveyouthankyouloveyouomfg sex later on LOL! Awesome, MAn!

Reactions: espacef1fan

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
does she know that that bike is nicknamed the widowmaker? and did she get a large insurance plan out on you recently?

Reactions: Cadillac Jack

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
If I'm not mistaken only the TL000S was the widow maker not the TLR
That's correct and it was only the first year TL1000S. Suzuki went as far as to recall the first year bikes to install a steering damper, which became a stock item on 2nd year bikes.

The TL1000R has lots of improvements over the TL1000S, specially in the frame, rear suspension and swing arm.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have two words to say - the first one stars with F, and the second one is You

:banana:banana

sooo jealous. TLR's are one of my all-time favorite looking/sounding bikes and on my list of 'will own someday'. Wish they would have been more successful in SBK racing, perhaps they would have become more popular.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
ummmm......yer wife got a sister?

:)

RC

·
Registered
787 Posts
I know that bike real well and I know who owned it. It was very well taken care of. This bike came from Michigan.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all of the compliments guys. This is my second TLR and I dont see myself letting this one go..Its much nicer than my last one..and I miss that one even now. Here is some pics of the old one...

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Can you make a vid of the Bike running and you blipping the throttle?.....Please? I haven't been on a big vtwin in over 2 years :(

1 - 20 of 38 Posts