Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
What in the hell? I disappeared for a bit too after my crash & it's a whole new world.

What did Mandrex do? I like LPMR and that thread seemed like it would've been a pain in the ass, but it's easy enough to just ignore the e-mails that say "New Post in thread that was a pain in your ass".

Learned a lot here from some of the "vets". Hopefully this doesn't become a trend.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Just wait until riding season opens up for everyone and you start seeing wannabe squids asking about a liter bike as a first bike. and the Ninja 300 is for girls.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Well obviously I'm going to have to pick up the slack & tell them that as long as they respect the power & keep it out of the high revs they'll be fine. It's really an issue of maturity more than anything.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Well obviously I'm going to have to pick up the slack & tell them that as long as they respect the power & keep it out of the high revs they'll be fine. It's really an issue of maturity more than anything.
But the most common point of riding failure comes from rider mentality. They can "respect" the power all they want but if they don't know and understand how the power works then that is just as bad as not respecting the power. I don't even feel right saying "respect the power" because there is more to a bike than just power. You have engine power, brake power, cornering power, tire features, geometry of the bike, engine type, riding stance, ego and peer pressure.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
81 - 100 of 103 Posts