Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
People that leave an internet site (especially those that make a post about it) are people that take the internet too seriously.
Or maybe people bull shit on a forum to take a break from reality for a little bit each day and have a little fun. However, if it stops being fun, you have to ask yourself, "why bother?"

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Uh-huh. And yet I managed to do it without calling people names, and while addressing my issues to them directly.

KeS
Addressing issues without name calling is one thing but you kept calling him a liar. Reading your constant rebuttals to LPMR was like listening to fingernails scratching across a blackboard. You went overboard in that thread.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
I'm glad I'm perfect. :D

Oh wait,........ :lol

I've had my moments on here. Usually after I calm down a bit I'll apologize for my behavior.

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
We all have our moments. I know some evenings while I was going through my divorce I was a complete bastard.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
Uh-huh. And yet I managed to do it without calling people names, and while addressing my issues to them directly.

KeS
Addressing issues without name calling is one thing but you kept calling him a liar. Reading your constant rebuttals to LPMR was like listening to fingernails scratching across a blackboard. You went overboard in that thread.
Isnt calling someone a liar name calling?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
at least I said "in that thread"

you told LP_MR that he is full of shit 100% of the time and you're sick of him and finally calling him out on it.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
you don't have a sig nor avatar. therefore, you're not worth anything.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
:eek:nfloor

PERFECT response!

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I think we should take a lesson by harleyxlc, this is thhe proper way to respond to criticism on the interwebz :neener

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Yeah .. it is a good response .. But the eject toys from pram ,spit dummy at nanny and stomp off is also funny . You know LMPR and Greg and the other " I am outta here " drama queens are reading this , there vanity makes it near a odds on cert they are logged out but watching .

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
you could just go to their profile and see their recent activity

:edit

Congrats Pred! welcome to the 5000 club

41 - 60 of 103 Posts