Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
i thought his original post was about how he figured he'd gotten all the bike related knowledge he needed/wanted from the board and that he was just leaving?
the "butthurt" extrapolation is kinda off on this one I think, even though i figured it too.

and so far he's made good on it anyway, although he'll probably be back.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
i thought his original post was about how he figured he'd gotten all the bike related knowledge he needed/wanted from the board and that he was just leaving?
the "butthurt" extrapolation is kinda off on this one I think, even though i figured it too.

I personally don't think anyone can get "enough" bike related knowledge. But in the end it's his choice. It's a forum. There is no obligation to stay or get on and post everyday. I'm not knocking him or his decision. I'm merely impartial to it. I just think I wouldn't have done it if I were "leaving", which is kind of a moot point because like I said, it's a forum.

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts

Well, if you didn't see the original post and just see where he deleted everything, why is it such an extrapolation? Looks kinda butthurt to me.

Besides, if you have gotten all you wanted or needed out of the site, why not just log off and 'walk away'? Why the drama?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
You agree with yourself?

Why is this still alive?
Sorry for re-hashing it. I took a couple of weeks off because I thought the place was starting to get over-run with bull shit and attitudes. I saw the thread and was surprised to see another valuable contributor leaving the forum (like LPMR, Mandrex and a few others).

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You agree with yourself?

Sorry for re-hashing it. I took a couple of weeks off because I thought the place was starting to get over-run with bull shit and attitudes. I saw the thread and was surprised to see another valuable contributor leaving the forum (like LPMR, Mandrex and a few others).
wtf LPMR left?

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
I am glad I take a few days off here and there when I see people here irritate me. or I get drunk and flame the guy that irritated me and get warned. But most those guys are no longer here.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
It just kinda sucks. Most of the people that have left have me good tips when I first started riding.

Just sucks to see them go.

But, we always have king cobra! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Are we not men?
9,009 Posts
So.... What a sec.... He left because ks was making comments...... He's always making comments. Oh well.

Sent from my DROIDX
Yeah but Kes' comments in a couple of threads have been rather harsh lately. Then you've got the bullshit that Brandon has been going through with his Condo...I'm sure he doesn't need the bullshit.

Maybe I'm a dumbass but I completely understood where LPMR was coming from in that thread.

He'll be back.

21 - 40 of 103 Posts