Votes: 67 65.0%
  • What Plate? I dont ride with plates

Votes: 5 4.9%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see it all the time so I wanted to know how many of you guys have purposely bent your plates

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Intentionally....no......accidently?? More times than I care to count :eek:nfloor

·
20,852 Posts
Xenohunter said:
whats the reason for it to be done on purpose?

A buddy of mine built a fender eliminator and he had to bend the tag so it could be read. There is also a little thing that attaches to the swingarm that you can mount the tag but it sort of rolls the tag.

·
Registered
951 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
A buddy of mine built a fender eliminator and he had to bend the tag so it could be read. There is also a little thing that attaches to the swingarm that you can mount the tag but it sort of rolls the tag.
So no one can get your tag number.

·
20,852 Posts
IMPerfection said:
So no one can get your tag number.
Yeah, you kind of have to turn sideways to read the tag right. I know a guy that took his off the bike and carries it under the seat.....for the past 5 years he has yet to get pulled over.

·
Registered
951 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Yeah, you kind of have to turn sideways to read the tag right. I know a guy that took his off the bike and carries it under the seat.....for the past 5 years he has yet to get pulled over.
I wasn't talking about the swingarm mounts, I just meant, in general, :squid bend them so the police can't read them or so people can't call in their tags.

·
20,852 Posts
Very true. A few weeks ago one ran from a local trooper, he had his tag bent so no one could see it.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
My plates on both my bikes are bent, but it's because of the chitty plate holders rather than me bending them up intentionally.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Nope, mine lays flat on the swingarm

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bend mine so it faces staight down whenever i'm gonna get on a toll road so the cameras can't get it. Other than that though i leave it b/c I don't feel like giving the really bored cops around here something to hassle me about.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
mikem317 said:
Nope. Why attract neg. attention?
I agree... I don't ride like an ass to get pulled over or even bothered by the police.

And those of you that are blowing toll's.... what makes you special that you don't have to pay them?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts