1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pat said:
Im in New Brunswick in a little town called sussex

Ill post a pic of my bike later its a 1996 ZX 7R
Hey, another easterner, I know New Brunswick pretty well, I went to university at ST FXU. Originally from Newfyland :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
freakboy said:
Ottawa too..... saw your link from ott-motorcycles.ca thought I'd register here.
Hey freakboy, welcome! It's a good site, lots of cool people and tons of info!

·
Registered
769 Posts
i'm here from winnipeg. dont think i've seen another winnipeger on here tho. i'm riding a 2003 500R now. hoping to get a 2003 r6 next july

·
Registered
4 Posts
twisted_medic said:
canada is full of queers and pussies.
look who's talking...back at ya hun. mature and intelligent..great qualities you have.

hey Bigt79 and Freak.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bigt79 said:
Hey Devil, when are we going for a good Bogie run again??

Hey Travis - looks like this coming weekend (oct 24) Although, don't think i'll be doing the speeds like last trip which well....sucks!...tires are a wee bit thin.

·
Registered
4 Posts
kaotic trance said:
You know I keep hearing about the Calaboogie run but I've never done it... how long of a run is it?

Not really sure approx km and I'm bad at guessing. A crew of us will usually meet up in ottawa in the later morning then head out, stop half way and have lunch and get back in to the city in the later afternoon...3/4pm ish maybe.

...did a map up of some of the great roads in the area >

http://members.rogers.com/shauna.lidtkie/map_html/

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the map yellowshedevil! Too bad it's getting so cold out or I would definitely like do this ride over weekend. Let's see if it warms up or at least stays dry in the next few weeks... if not there's always next year. :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
it would be a miracle if it got warm this time of year...and i would be out in a split second if it happend.
Definatley next year...there's people out every weekend depending on weather, saturday and sundays. A lot of organized rides through the ottawa website. Sometimes 10 bikes or more...fun fun!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts