Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
did you get the complimentary lower fairing that alot of the dealers are offering?

looks sweet. hows she ride?

i like it congrads.

later
john.g

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BuStEdAsS996 said:
did you get the complimentary lower fairing that alot of the dealers are offering?

looks sweet. hows she ride?

i like it congrads.

later
john.g
Nope did'nt get the fairings. I was lucky to get the bike by itself. I have only put 3 miles on it so far. I'm gonna ride the hell out of it tonight it's about 115 outside right now so I'm witing on it to cool down.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Man, they saw you coming.

I feel your pain.

I went to get gloves and left with this one day:

84 Kawasaki 750 Turbo

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Wow, that's an unusual looking air filter. I had no idea the RF 600 had such a huge airbox!!

:twofinger
Congrats on the new SV1000S RF600RIDER!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a good deal on it. They had it on sale for 6300 then I got 2000 in trade on the old RF. I couldn't pass it up.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
LOL nice air filter! Very sweet!! Come on now buddy you need to change your avatar LOL

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
d0hnj0e said:
oH, if you don't mind plz tell me the whole story.
Woke up today and I was bored so I decided to do some routine maitenance on the old RF. Went down to the Suzuki shop and went in to get the air filter and saw the SV sitting there. Just out of curiosity I decided to sit on it and try it on for size and well the rest was history. Excuse me while I go :bananafu: the tailpipes while there still warm.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Damn dude... I think you were the last RF rider here too! haha

Congrats man, I love that bike. You're gonna love a V-Twin. :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I felt really bad too because I knew I was one of the last RF riders on the board but I jsut COULD NOT pass up the deal. Now I need to change my name damn it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ahhhhhh follow your whims!

Good for you. Make sure you use the approved asbestos condom for your warm tailpipe encounter!

$$ great deal on the SV $$

Now the real fun begins........ "Go now grasshopper and make it like no one elses........yes make it yours"

Happened to me too, save the bucks and then bust all over the net to try to find places to go spend the savings?

Time for new gear, sliders, fender eliminator, custom pipes, pegs, bolts, hehehehe.

Now get off your computer..... soak yourself down with the garden hose......... to hell with the heat and get out there and RIDE!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
6300 for a new SV1000S??? Can I ask how much OTD?

I have been thinking of going back to a Twin in a year or two. I use to have a sv650. Most of my riding is around town and the twin is the way to go.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Funny, wasn't there just a thread on how people don't ride SV1000s... way to break the trend:)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Awsome bike, I wonder what will happen when you go to buy a new helmet.....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hah well just got back from a short jot around town. Impressions on the bike are nothing of spectacular. Smooth power all though I can't go over 5500 RPM till she is broke in. But coming off the RF everything feels great about this bike.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts