Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dunno..

so it was hosted by Wild Boyz M/C Club in CT and this party look like a scene out of Biker Boys..

so i see one of the leaders of WB bike..

its a Red MV Agusta .. it looks like this but it was all Red..

but this is where it gets wierd..

he has chrome rims, a TV, Red Tires.. and the list goes on.. and i am sitting their like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the TV had me dumb founded.. i didn't know what to say.. i mean.. a TV on a sport bike? WTF

behind his Agusta was his Red Viper.. extremely over done.. i never knew you could waste money on such bullshit before..

i am still tripping over the TV on the Augusta

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
That MV is such a good looking ride...

I hear ya on all the accessories, I guess some people just have too much money...I ride too hard for any of it to be put on...

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
One of the guys I used to ride with had an 02 Yamaha R1 and it had a 6"x5" flat tv screen on his bike. He used it for his on-board navigation and GPS set up. He rode that bike everywhere. It had something ridiculous like 20k miles on it already.

·
Registered
522 Posts
sounds pretty lame to me, what a waste of a beautiful bike

·
Registered
569 Posts
Redstar11 said:
One of the guys I used to ride with had an 02 Yamaha R1 and it had a 6"x5" flat tv screen on his bike. He used it for his on-board navigation and GPS set up. He rode that bike everywhere. It had something ridiculous like 20k miles on it already.
20k miles is ridiculous???

20k miles is just barely broken in.

But I can see how 20k miles would be a lot if all you do is go from parking lot to parking lot.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Such a pretty bike.....untill it gets raped by an owner with too much money and not enough brains :(

·
Registered
223 Posts
Right enough, red tires? WTF!? This guy must be into lego or some shit. Ruined a good bike, and anyway aren't MV's a bit lacking in the performance department? Just display pieces?

Id spend that money on a nice street bike (Bandit streetfighter) and then a Rs250 track bike or an NSR500. Something worthy of that kinda money!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Mykl said:
20k miles is ridiculous???

20k miles is just barely broken in.

But I can see how 20k miles would be a lot if all you do is go from parking lot to parking lot.
LOL couldn't have said it better myself....

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
What about spinners??? How could he forget those??? :lol

What do you need a TV for???? Are you going to watch Moto GP races while you are riding and try to imitate them??? bahahahahahah

Can you say MAJOR POSER???

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
what no dvd player?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I've seen those tv setups. I've seen them fabricated into the top of the tank. Honestly, if it was used for strictly Navigation, i dont see the problem with it. As long as its only used while not moving. If you do 10k miles a year on a bike, then it seems like a good investment. Just gotta watch the theft factor. But a TV for watching a show or DVD or PS2!! haha, that just plain stupid...

·
ok, who farted?
559 Posts
theres a guy around my area and he has an old ninja i beleive...i cant tell because he has it looking like a cow....im not kidding, he furred it out in a cow pattern and on the wind screen he has two horns...so i guess it would be a bull, so he has two bull horns and he has a backpack strapped to the tank with a dvd player in it and a cd player....then he'll hit the horn button and the bike goes mmmmmooooooo :lol i think its cool..i'll sit and stare at it wondering if theres anything else it can do..like turn into the batmobile or something

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I remember reading about someone putting an actual sound system on a sportbike. I think it was a Hayabusa. Was posted on here back during my lurking days. No clue how to find it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ca$h said:
Such a pretty bike.....untill it gets raped by an owner with too much money and not enough brains :(
We all knew you were a smart kid.....and THIS PROVES IT!:dblthumb

Agree w/ you 100000%

1 - 20 of 67 Posts