Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so this is bike 15 or 16... Starting to lose count :eek:.
I'm sure some of you remember my 07 ZZR with 7k miles for 2.7k. If you thought that was good then I've got another one.
It's far, far...FAR from pretty. But it's still an R6.
I bought a one owner 08 R6s with higher miles for 2,000 flat. No mechanical issues. I must have had a 45 minute test ride and an hour inspecting every nut and bolt to be certain it's mechanically sound.
It's been dropped on both sides, rashed up nice one one side with a driveway drop on the other.
HOWEVER, it does just so happen to have a practically brand new full Yoshimura exhaust worth a pretty penny :)

It was for my fiancé. She hates the damn thing because it's rashed and I just kinda showed up with it saying "here look it's an R6, I know you wanted one!" We'll she hates it... Damn.
Since I know I got a deal and it's peak season, might as well sell it off now since I want the newer R6 :(

Here's some pics :)
Thanks for reading!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Considered parting it. What's a good frame actually selling for nowadays? My only issue is a lot of parts are blemished. So I'm thinking selling as a fixer upper is the way to go. Plus who wants to buy a loose motor with high miles

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I had someone drive from Central Indiana to Central Iowa to give me $1000 cash for my salvage title frame from an 06 (non-S).... So it wouldn't be too tough to imagine getting 1500 for a clean frame. My motor is on ebay for a grand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts