Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started raining as I was finishing up..... went to put it on the trailer and got hung up at the top of the ramps.... then started sliding backwards. When the tires hit the gravel, with a little backwards momentum, and the front tires already elevated..... well, you know the rest. I ended up on my back with the mower on top of me.

Jeez.... who the hell woulda thought you could loop a lawn mower?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahahaha! your a turd, I thought what the rest of us thought. turkeybutt!!! :flipa

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yep me too. thought he'd looped the bike....i was like damn, that is a high ass trailer to have the front up high enough to loop it...funny story!

·
Registered
981 Posts
damn newbs...keep telling u to start smaller so this type of thing never happens. u START with a pushmower and slloooowly work your way up to a riding mower.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BuRn__ said:
damn newbs...keep telling u to start smaller so this type of thing never happens. u START with a pushmower and slloooowly work your way up to a riding mower.

Hey man.... I started with a kiddy mower when I was 5 y/o... those skillz transfer to the riding mower don't they?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
That is just too funny !! I needed a laugh !!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
and that's why I don't mow my own yard.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I figured something was up with this thread...WCT is around too much to post a story about looping his bike in the off topic room...

But, I never expected it to be about a lawn mower!!!

Just remember, one crash doesn't mean you should hang up your mowing gloves...get back on that horse!!!

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
snip...

Just remember, one crash doesn't mean you should hang up your mowing gloves...get back on that horse!!!
Yeah, but wear proper gear next time. :) You were probably in shorts and a t-shirt, right? Glad you're OK. Was the mower totalled? Part it out on ebay.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was skiing beside the mower last time I was mowing.... working on my stunting. This time I was indeed in shorts and a t-shirt...... and flip-flops!

Mower isn't totaled, just a little crunchy. I'm thinking about furring it out.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
wct097 said:
I was skiing beside the mower last time I was mowing.... working on my stunting. This time I was indeed in shorts and a t-shirt...... and flip-flops!

Mower isn't totaled, just a little crunchy. I'm thinking about furring it out.
Naw, no fur. How about streetfighter?

Watch those flip-flops around the blade. :cry

·
Registered
47 Posts
Haha, I looped my lawn mower doing a wheelie up a hill and the damn bagger attachment fell on me. (And I am dead serious about this story.)

·
Registered
584 Posts
21 natas said:
and that's why I don't mow my own yard.
word :)

good storry

·
Registered
425 Posts
haha that is classic...

I've got a hilarious lawn mower story for you guys...

My dad bought this brand new top of the line mower when I was around 11-12y.o. and he was working out in the yard one day and of course me being a little boy I wanted to be out there with him :working: haha So our house is up on a hill and we have a farely steep driveway. Well the new mower was sitting in the garage and so I was messing around on it, making noises and pulling on all the levers. Well after I got tired of that, I jumped off the mower and ran inside for a few minutes and then right back out; just in time to see the mower leaving the garage on its ride down the driveway!!! Needless to say I left it out of gear and somehow must have gotten it rolling slightly when I jumped off...Although I can say it made it all the way down the driveway except for the slight turn at the bottom; once it got here, it started the end over end after it caught the little dip off the edge of the drive. haha also needless to say, I got my ASS beat :)

:::Cliff's Notes::: Dad bought a new lawn mower and I let it go down the driveway without me on it :headbang

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ok i got one for ya

Kinda like this last story, my dad bought a brand new mower with bagger in the back. Well after i would get 2 bags full I'd just drop it in gear from a stop and it would raise the front end and do a wheelie for about 10 feet or so. Well onetime a friend of mine was on it and we didnt have the bags full so i jumped on the back and raised it up and it just kept raising. Then it was straight up in the air and heading right for the gas meter. So he got it stopped like 2' before the meter and he gets off and we were like :headbang. Then we push the mower back and it just drops and bends the front steering arm and it was kinda hard to turn after that but dad never noticed so oh well. Anyways thought id just share.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts