Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I went out and found a new Ninja ZX-6R on sale, and grabbed it...

and took her home:

0 Miles on the Odometer :2eek lol this thing's FOB

Very different bike than my GS500 lol, but I think the ARC I took last month is really helping me become comfortable with it. Let the track days begin... after I finish breaking her in :p

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
That's a good lookin bike, congrats!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
congrats!
give us a review when you get a some decent miles on her.
Will do, I will have to get 1k miles until can unleash her, but so far I love the bike. It's just so hard to keep her under 4k for the first 500 miles lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
I test rode one when the kawi truck was here, it's awesome, still near the top of my want list.
congrats and enjoy :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Awesome! If I was going to get a SS my top choice would be a black ZX-6R. Do you feel a little more confident about riding it after taking the Total Control class?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome! If I was going to get a SS my top choice would be a black ZX-6R. Do you feel a little more confident about riding it after taking the Total Control class?
Dude, The first time I rode it yesterday it was a very weird feeling with the different riding position. However, when I did get a little nervous about going around a sharper corner or turn, I just went back to what I learned in the Total Control class (like turning your head way out and getting the right line) and turning just happened and it happened well. I am very glad I took that class before getting a SS bike, I feel like I am getting comfortable with it pretty quickly, also having 2 years of riding under my belt helps too.

Everyone is different, but I say riding for a couple seasons and the extra training has really made me ready for the step up in performance.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Congrats!!! Looks great.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Awesome! I live in Fairfax, too, and just picked up my ZX10 a few weeks ago. Let me know if you want to ride sometime.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts