Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I heard a bunch of yelling and smashing noises and looked out on my balcony (I'm living in a condo in west Hollywood, on sunset Blvd.. So there frequently crazy shit happening) and I see some drunk asshole smashing cars and ranting and raving. So I'm like oh fuck that and ran down stairs. It especially made me mad since somebody did this to my bmw before, and I witnessed it. At that time I ran out there and hit the guy and put him in a chock hold. Long story short we both got arrested because I had my knife out when the cops showed up. Back to last night though, I called the cops and had him taken in. He didn't put up a struggle though, even though I thought he would. After the police left with him, I wrote notes and left them on the cars windows giving the info and letting them know I witnessed everything if they needed any help filing a claim. I feel bad for arresting someone, but it's not okay to destroy other people's property. There were a bunch of boot marks on this brand new audi, and it really bothered me. I hope someone would do the same for my bike or cars. The end.

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Basically I heard a bunch of yelling and smashing noises and looked out on my balcony (I'm living in a condo in west Hollywood, on sunset Blvd.. So there frequently crazy shit happening) and I see some drunk asshole smashing cars and ranting and raving. So I'm like oh fuck that and ran down stairs. It especially made me mad since somebody did this to my bmw before, and I witnessed it. At that time I ran out there and hit the guy and put him in a chock hold. Long story short we both got arrested because I had my knife out when the cops showed up. Back to last night though, I called the cops and had him taken in. He didn't put up a struggle though, even though I thought he would. After the police left with him, I wrote notes and left them on the cars windows giving the info and letting them know I witnessed everything if they needed any help filing a claim. I feel bad for arresting someone, but it's not okay to destroy other people's property. There were a bunch of boot marks on this brand new audi, and it really bothered me. I hope someone would do the same for my bike or cars. The end.
Dude you are really close...wanna hang out sometimes???

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
your conjugation/verb tense is incorrect....

You HAD someone arrested last night.

you arrested someone implies first person action. meaning the NOUN (you) physically did the arresting.

rather than you HAD someone arrested which little arrow- verb is HAD and YOU being the noun carrying out said verb.

just saying is all. Your thread title is a little misleading.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I'm so glad you're unbanned, the laughs just don't end. So how did you go from "chock holding" him to trying to stab him for stepping on a car?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I would think that in my neighborhood there would be that shit all the time. But it usually happens in the upscale hoods and a skinny rich white boy does all the damage. Here they love to go shoot 30 or 40 car windows out with a pellet gun.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
PUI?

Has to be a PUI.

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm using my phone speech to text feature and sometimes it doesn't type out exactly right, or with perfect punctuation

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.