Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's summer in Florida, and that only means one thing...Heat and rain...

Anyone else having fun? :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
it just finished storming like crazy....90 mph gusts. I thought my damn house was gonna blow down, and my porch furniture is now in the neighbor's bushes. it's late, so I will go get that shit tomorrow :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
storming yet again.... just was able to get back on line after 4 1/2 hours of no power. ohh fun fun reading by an oil lamp.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Here in the Republic of Korea it is hotter than the pit of hell and raining periodically throughout the days. I thought it was humid in FL, but this friggin place is like a damn rain forest.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
Hot, Humid, and sucks ass to ride in the afternoon. But it is dry.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
HOT....(94 deg.'s)........HUMID....(100%)........HEAT INDEX = 110.
There is a little releaf with the 10 - 15 mph wind that comes off the Gulf, but its still HOT, HOT, HOT.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It rains ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME HERE. It's rained every day for the past billion years. In fact, last month was the rainiest June ever on record for my area. It sucks. Now I don't have a bike, but I do have a Jeep. I enjoy taking the top down and the doors off. But I can't. Even on days when the forcast is saying sun, it rains.

It's bad. Very bad. People in Jeeps pull up to me and all we say is "Man, this SUCKS!" I would be happy if I never saw rain again.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Florida is great! Blue skies and a couple clouds. This part of the year is tough because of the spotty rain showers. Doesn't keep me from putting on the miles tho...You just have to watch the weather as you ride cause you can avoid most of it if you know where it is. You just may have to take the scenic route to wherever you are going. The rain showers we have been getting are small so they are easy to avoid.

·
Registered
691 Posts
snigg said:
weekend is supposed to be decent, wed/thurs(our bikenights) look like they are gonna suck. :dunno

pittsburgh, btw
It has been miserably humid though.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
snigg said:
weekend is supposed to be decent, wed/thurs(our bikenights) look like they are gonna suck. :dunno

pittsburgh, btw
im not to far from Snigg so its the same for me

·
Registered
584 Posts
it is hot. Not bad in the morning, but after lunch it starts to bake you. Every day it's in mid 90s and low in mid 70s

·
Registered
149 Posts
raining..and smoke..
the Everglades are burning people!
lol
hialeah is covered with a giant cloud of smoke,every day in and out,hows that for weather. :banned

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I am near L8Brker except it's a tad bit cooler because I am on the coast!! So we get the seabreeze over here.

I can't complain...if it's too hot--stay indoors--little sweat isn't going to kill you!!!!!!!! OR ride at night--it's much cooler OR get out of bed early on a Sunday or Sat morning and go for a ride before the afternoon heat sets in :twofinger

I practically ride year round--can't beat that!! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts