Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you going to the State Fair, please write and let me know how it was. Obviously I won't be able to go... AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Oh well there's always next year. Just give me the main scoop. Also, please be safe, and drink responsibly. God bless. :cheers :beer better not = :fiddy

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
It was decent. Went with my Mom so it was pretty low key, but we had some good eats and got to pet some baby goats and bunnies. Had a couple overpriced beers and got some cream puffs to go. We stood in line for about 20 minutes for cream puffs.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
It was great, was there for a concert on Tuesday and a concert yesterday. Loved it! My girl Erin and I got drunk and hit on a cop (I'm 20) Tuesday. My boyfriend and I went yesterday with a bunch of his friends and met up with a bunch of my friends, we loved it!

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We stood in line for about 20 minutes for cream puffs.
What is it about those damn cream puffs? I've waited in line for those before... Like always it took forever. I only did it once, because they weren't really all that great... But if your drunk or messed up on something, they tend to taste pretty good.
It was great, was there for a concert on Tuesday and a concert yesterday. Loved it!
So, who was playing at these concerts? Any big names, or were they local groups?

I'm glad to here that ya'll could get out and enjoy yourselves a bit. If anyone else wouldn't mind sharing their State Fair experience, just go ahead and post here. For everyone else who would just rather read... Ride safe. :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'm a country fan, so Tuesday was Brad Paisley (national headliner) and then Sunday was both local and national headliners Chasin Mason, Great Guns, Bobby Pinnon, Dierks Bently and Gary Alan and that guy who sings Hick Town (can never remember his name)

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's so cool. How was the Paisely concert? I didn't start to like country until after... Well, lets just say it was because of a girl. Country music became my secret . I didn't want any of my friends to know that I listened to it. :eek:nfloor Well it's no secret now, and Brad Paisely happens to be one of my favorites. What's that one song...... Whiskey luliby. That's a good one. It always makes you feel like crap. :lao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts