Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

Tell us about it!

PhilB

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KeS is waiting for his to come in.
Is he still? 'Cause he just bought a Buell on sale as well. That would be cool, though, since he's in my area.

PhilB

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
Dealer meeting is on the 26th-28th in Palm Beach; bikes are being held on the East Coast for delivery immediately following. I have one on order here in CA, dealer is still saying it'll be here by the 30th, I think it'll be the first week of Feb. sometime.

The Buell is the commuter bike. :)

KeS

·
Clueless & Happy
419 Posts
I ordered the white/blue/red on Feb 16th and was told "2 months". This is turning into a looooooooong 2 months!

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
Dealer meeting is on the 26th-28th in Palm Beach; bikes are being held on the East Coast for delivery immediately following. I have one on order here in CA, dealer is still saying it'll be here by the 30th, I think it'll be the first week of Feb. sometime.

The Buell is the commuter bike. :)

KeS
I actually picked mine up on 2/11. :horse

KeS

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
A few locals got them and love them...one dropped his thanks to another biker crossing double-yellows.

Everyone seems to love them...I love the specs and price, hope to get one eventually.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol. Saw my first "blinged out" S1000RR today -- chromed wheels and swingarm.

PhilB

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
I've been considering getting one with my deployment $. Torn between that and the F800GS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts