Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Is that last photo from Qualcomm drag nights?

There are a few local boards to check out as well socalsportbikes for one. Decent group, sorta "clickish" though.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rascus said:
Is that last photo from Qualcomm drag nights?

There are a few local boards to check out as well socalsportbikes for one. Decent group, sorta "clickish" though.
Thaaaaaaaaaaat's Rite! 1/8 track, dude.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, I'm the only resident squid?:squid :lao

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
:lol I guess so. I miss san diego. Lived there for 4yr total. Had a blast riding there. Saw the Palomar Pics photo. I take it Kent is still up there shooting?

Here are two routes you can take.

Hammer�s Route

Take 15 to the West Brenardo/Pomerado Road exit. Left turn onto Highland Valley. Follow HV all the way down to the 67 and then turn left an head through Ramona. Take a right Turn onto Third Street before leaving Main Street in Ramona. Follow Third St. around and make a left onto Old Julian Highway. Exit Old Julian as it dumps back onto the 78 and follow that until you get to Santa Ysabel. You�ll want to gas here. Head out of the gas station back down to the intersection and hook a right turn onto the 79. Follow that down and exit left onto Mesa Grande. Ride Mesa Grande down until you get to the bottom and hang a left at the yield sign and that will put you out onto the 76. Follow the 76 until you reach S7 (Palomar Fast Side). Ride that all the way to the top. You�ll be dumped out at a three way intersection just after you pass the fire station. Hang a left and you�ll see Mother�s just over the rise.

As you leave mothers you�ll head down the S6 (East Grade/Tight Side). Once at the bottom you�ll dump back onto the 76 by following the S6 on around to the right. Take the 76 all the way into Pala for gas. Leave out of Pala heading towards the 15. You�ll make a left onto Couser Canyon Road. Make a right at the end of Couser onto Lilac and follow Lilac down to Old Castle. Turn right on Old Castle and that will take you back out to Old Highway 395. Then make a left and head down to Dear Springs Road. Now you just have to motor back down the Interstate.

Hammer�s Winter Route

Follow the above route all the way to Santa Ysabel. Exit Santa �Y� heading up to Julian. Exit Left onto Wynola Road. Follow Wynola all the way through and exit onto Banner Grade. You follow Banner all the way down and dump out onto the 78. Follow that out through Scissors Crossing which will put you onto the S3. Take the S3 up through Yoqui Pass down the back side of the S3 and just follow the signs to Borrego Springs. Leave out though Borrego and take a left onto Motazuma Valley Road (S22). Ride the S22 until it dropps you onto the S2. Left turn on S2 and head back to the 79. Left on the 79 until you make a right turn onto the 76. Then pick the route up above.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gixxerworld said:
Su'p peep's, I rarly see anybody from SoCal post up, so let the games begin!!!!
Representin' for the socal people!! Hey Gix i just realized who you are when i saw that Wicked patch in the pic. This is Tre' with AMU man!! We met up at Togo's, I ride the same 636 as your man Donyale (think thats how you spell it). Hey man i'm ridin streets of willow on Aug 26th (already signed up). sign up man! i'm runnin in the race group.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HangTight said:
Representin' for the socal people!! Hey Gix i just realized who you are when i saw that Wicked patch in the pic. This is Tre' with AMU man!! We met up at Togo's, I ride the same 636 as your man Donyale (think thats how you spell it). Hey man i'm ridin streets of willow on Aug 26th (already signed up). sign up man! i'm runnin in the race group.
Wad up Tre, brah me and my boy Keno just went last weekend, I have to go to Vegas for a board meeting(damn) but we are trying to go to the Cal Speedway. You did spell "O" name right, we trying to get him to go to, he is down, just been workin alot lately. You go to Twisted BN?:dblthumb

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rascus said:
:lol I guess so. I miss san diego. Lived there for 4yr total. Had a blast riding there. Saw the Palomar Pics photo. I take it Kent is still up there shooting?

Here are two routes you can take.

Hammer�s Route

Take 15 to the West Brenardo/Pomerado Road exit. Left turn onto Highland Valley. Follow HV all the way down to the 67 and then turn left an head through Ramona. Take a right Turn onto Third Street before leaving Main Street in Ramona. Follow Third St. around and make a left onto Old Julian Highway. Exit Old Julian as it dumps back onto the 78 and follow that until you get to Santa Ysabel. You�ll want to gas here. Head out of the gas station back down to the intersection and hook a right turn onto the 79. Follow that down and exit left onto Mesa Grande. Ride Mesa Grande down until you get to the bottom and hang a left at the yield sign and that will put you out onto the 76. Follow the 76 until you reach S7 (Palomar Fast Side). Ride that all the way to the top. You�ll be dumped out at a three way intersection just after you pass the fire station. Hang a left and you�ll see Mother�s just over the rise.

As you leave mothers you�ll head down the S6 (East Grade/Tight Side). Once at the bottom you�ll dump back onto the 76 by following the S6 on around to the right. Take the 76 all the way into Pala for gas. Leave out of Pala heading towards the 15. You�ll make a left onto Couser Canyon Road. Make a right at the end of Couser onto Lilac and follow Lilac down to Old Castle. Turn right on Old Castle and that will take you back out to Old Highway 395. Then make a left and head down to Dear Springs Road. Now you just have to motor back down the Interstate.

Hammer�s Winter Route

Follow the above route all the way to Santa Ysabel. Exit Santa �Y� heading up to Julian. Exit Left onto Wynola Road. Follow Wynola all the way through and exit onto Banner Grade. You follow Banner all the way down and dump out onto the 78. Follow that out through Scissors Crossing which will put you onto the S3. Take the S3 up through Yoqui Pass down the back side of the S3 and just follow the signs to Borrego Springs. Leave out though Borrego and take a left onto Motazuma Valley Road (S22). Ride the S22 until it dropps you onto the S2. Left turn on S2 and head back to the 79. Left on the 79 until you make a right turn onto the 76. Then pick the route up above.
Thanks Rascus!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gixxerworld said:
Wad up Tre, brah me and my boy Keno just went last weekend, I have to go to Vegas for a board meeting(damn) but we are trying to go to the Cal Speedway. You did spell "O" name right, we trying to get him to go to, he is down, just been workin alot lately. You go to Twisted BN?:dblthumb
man i'm at the track AT LEAST once every month (sometimes twice). i want to do fontana, but fastrack charges $250 for that track. SOW is only $99 through SBRTrackday.com. there is a trackday coming up in september at pahrump in vegas. its only $150 and i'm thinking about making that one. i havent done pahrump yet. everyone says pahrump is better than SOW & BW. we need to get all the brutha's in SD who actually ride (all 5 of us :eek:nfloor) and hit the track together man. yeah i go to Twisted BN, was there last week for the little party that they had. it was off the hook!! alot of people.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HangTight said:
man i'm at the track AT LEAST once every month (sometimes twice). i want to do fontana, but fastrack charges $250 for that track. SOW is only $99 through SBRTrackday.com. there is a trackday coming up in september at pahrump in vegas. its only $150 and i'm thinking about making that one. i havent done pahrump yet. everyone says pahrump is better than SOW & BW. we need to get all the brutha's in SD who actually ride (all 5 of us :eek:nfloor) and hit the track together man. yeah i go to Twisted BN, was there last week for the little party that they had. it was off the hook!! alot of people.
I got aleast three in the club like I said earlier who would be down for us to commute to a track day together fo sho next month. I still got ya number to dude. Oh the 94th Squadron on Balboa is going to be jumpin tonite, from 600pm - until. Wicked & Flaming Knights will more than likely be there, get some of AMU over there dog. IT IS TITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dblthumb :2eek :headbang :phatyo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts