Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only hope for one good snowfall every year so that I can go to this parking lot that I know of that doesn't get plowed very much and have some AWD fun. The lot is about half the size of a football field and has only 8 light polls. Until last night I had never even seen a cop in the area...the cop last night was cool and just sat there and watched me.

The first pic is of the entire lot (after I had my fun, otherwise there was not a single tire track in it before I got there)...the rest are pretty self explainable...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Weak sauce Brian! :twofinger I got to fishtail all the way to Des Moine IA and back today, 550 lovely fricken miles round trip!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
diamond said:
You're nutz!
The word eveyone else was using was stupid, so I guess I'll take nutz as a compliment. :)

diamond said:
So, what bike is moving in to fill the vacancy?
Somebody has decided to part with his RC-51, so I'm going to be the good brother and graciously take it off his hands. :dblthumb

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOTE TO SELF: Riding the fiddy in the snow without studs isn't a really good idea...no traction! Also, riding gloves and under gloves aren't enuf to keep your finger tips warm.

RC51 or snoflk, if you talk to Tim tell him that was me waving to him as he was pulling into his parking lot. He looked at me as I rode past on the fiddy but I don't think he recognized me.

invmy954 said:
You have too much time on your hands.....
This coming from the person that wants me to tell him where the parking lot is. :lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Well I didn't take pictures, or go to a parking lot, I was just drifting down the road.. Yeah, call me stupid I dont care.. but it was 330AM and there was no one on the road. N I was completely under control... that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
Well...I don't have the joys of AWD, but I do have front wheel drive, and I tell ya what, my car does some crazy ass reverse doughnuts.

·
Registered
444 Posts
*resurrects thread* Anyone have some snow fun with that snow 2 weeks ago? I went out a few times in the Durango. Now I want it to snow big again cuz i got all the mods done.. see if i can do some high hp donuts :p

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Jer said:
*resurrects thread* Anyone have some snow fun with that snow 2 weeks ago? I went out a few times in the Durango. Now I want it to snow big again cuz i got all the mods done.. see if i can do some high hp donuts :p
I went out for a little bit but donuts just aren't as fun in a Blazer. :(

So what mods you got done to your Durango Jer?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jer said:
*resurrects thread* Anyone have some snow fun with that snow 2 weeks ago?
I was planning on going out, but since the snow fell so early in the day by the time I got home from work all of the good lots I know of were already cleared.

Jer said:
Now I want it to snow big again cuz i got all the mods done.. see if i can do some high hp donuts :p
I didn't know a babyseat was considered a mod...:eek:nfloor :lao :lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Moses said:
I was planning on going out, but since the snow fell so early in the day by the time I got home from work all of the good lots I know of were already cleared.

I didn't know a babyseat was considered a mod...:eek:nfloor :lao :lol
Well I know my car didn't need a pink i in the grill.. but i have the S&B Intake, AirRaid TB spacer, Gibson Cat-back, and SCT. Not a whole lot so far, but ive only had the thing 6 weeks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts