Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who crashed out in lake geneva on snake road? it looked like a black/flames 03 R6, it was upside down in the ditch, and the rider was laid out about 50 feet away from it.

as my friends and I were coming around the bend right before it some guy was yelling at us to "SLOW DOWN!".. I think at most we hit 35 or so on that road before we came upon the accident site. we couldn't figure out why he was yelling at us :confused: there must have been around 30 people standing around that area.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Sounds like a bad one. I hope that the rider is ok. They're have been way too many accidents this year.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I read about this on I think stuntlife today but I couldn't find it again. The guy went to fast for a corner and ended up trashing his bike and messing himself up a bit too. He is at a Milwaukee hospital but is from Chicago. I guess he is going to be alright but he had a pretty gross cut on his leg. I'll keep looking for the link.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm happy he's okay. my friends and I take that road a little quicker than we should sometimes.. its nice to see the repaved some parts of it. the only downside to the new pavement is people will hot dog it back there more now.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Christian and I were there earlier this summer and had a good time, except for all the road apples the horses left everywhere.

Tom.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Glad to hear this guy is going to be ok. Last thing the area needs is another sportbike death.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thats a nasty owweeee, Glad to hear that he will be able to recover!

Was he alone when he crashed? anybody know?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts