Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is my brothers 89 kawasaki 500, he got his acerbis fairing this weekend, painted it and put it on real quick. Still need to work out guages and some tail modification. It is a start though! On to the pics:

Before:

Before paint:

After some primer:

Thanks for looking!

Nate

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
You dont have to lower the headlight so much as fill that empty spot up.

You could make a false "mouth" or some kind of dress for it..............its about being creative. Do you see something with that headlight set up?

Could you make it into a cyborg and use some creativity to make something out of it?

Can you change other parts of the bike?

This is about you making something happen.................with your own skills and ideas. Get some issues of streetfighter and other shit like that and look look look.

Find inspiration where you didnt expect it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice start, I have a Dimension Acerbis headlight on my ex500.

Now you have to get Frame Sliders stat!
Seriously, lay it over at even 10mph and your case covers are done without that big plastic upper fairing to protect them. And then you're fucked paying 200+ for a tow, and cost of case covers or worst. Really though, they can save you a lot of money. I've had good experience with the BRG sliders in a 20mph lowside, and I know there's a couple others made for the ex500 out there.

I just got my woodcraft rearsets yesterday, and some zx6e clipons that fit the 500 for $25 on ebay.

Have you thought about chopping the subframe? would be sick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts