Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been told by my last wife and my last girlfriend that I was just right, with just enough of a hint to be slightly uncomfortable.......my question to the ladies is......what size do you think is the best....small, medium, large, or Oh My God!!!!???(I'm talkin' girth, not length)

Frank

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I really think it all depends... Some women look at a guys wee wee and think OMG! while his next GF could think "medium" It's just like women that have slept with the same man. One could think that he was the "Bomb"! while the other could think that her finger gave her more pleasure.

Girth is a good thing..... just not alot of guys have it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Like my husband says. " 3"s long 9"s wide doesn't hit the bottom but it scrapes the sides." Or " Doesn't hit the bottomof the tuna can, but sure beats the hell out of the sides"

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
That's a very subjective thing for each woman...what's good for one may not be good enough for the other....so there is no "real best" thing!!

Girth is good but too much can make it "raw" in a short time!! :lol That's when you have to break out some lube!!!! :leghump

·
Registered
128 Posts
In my opinion the medium to slightly large (not uncomfortably large) is nice, like your ex said... but you have to have the length to go with it... I dated a guy about that size, but he 'came up short'... just wasn't for me. Length, but no girth isn't either... need that stimulation! Ex fiance was awesome! He had it going on all the way... you know what they say about them TEXANS!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
xoMSdixieGirLxo said:
Ex fiance was awesome! He had it going on all the way...
Goes to show you that size sometimes really DOESN'T matter!!!!!!!!! He had it goin on, but now he is an Ex.

xoMSdixieGirLxo said:
You know what they say about them TEXANS!
:dblthumb :bananafu: :cheers :slaugh

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oh noooo... on the contrary... we had some of the best sex in the world!! We just didn't work out otherwise... We still talk, btw...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
xoMSdixieGirLxo said:
Oh noooo... on the contrary... we had some of the best sex in the world!! We just didn't work out otherwise... We still talk, btw...
I know, thats what I meant. But even thought he had all that, it still was not enough to keep ya'lls relationship together. Therefore, size DOES'T matter in every relationship.

·
Registered
128 Posts
There are more aspects to a relationship besides sex. We are talking about size here and IMO, size matters. If I'm with some guy who has a pindick, I can guarantee you most likely I will not be satisfied!

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
i don't see what the big deal is. too many of us guys think that it all comes down to how big it is. there are a bazillion things you can do to a woman without even unzipping your pants that will get her off. most women could really care less about the size of your penis unless thats all you were giving them.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I was just a little too big for the wife. If I got a little exhuberant, she would tell me to not go so far. Gotta admit, it was kinda nice (in a guy sort of way) to be able to elicit a quick wince from her if I so desired. Ego booster. She broke out the ruler once on me to get actual dimensions.
Seems to do the job okay

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
malik ross said:
most women could really care less about the size of your penis

HAHAHAH!! HAHAHAH!! that's what YOU Think... :lol :twofinger

·
Registered
912 Posts
ONly sluts REALLY care about size. It shouldn't even be an issue

·
Registered
556 Posts
robbieace said:
ONly sluts REALLY care about size. It shouldn't even be an issue
Pray tell, that opinion comes from... your experience? You've been rejected too many times for lack thereof?

I can guarantee you I am most definitely not a slut, and I do care about size.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I don’t think all girls care so much about size and it is a more of an individual issue/preference. I’m around average probably between 6-6.5 and it’s never been an issue (Hopefully never will) and whether you believe me or not I’ve been with all different kinds of woman. My goal has always been to focus on her until she can reach orgasm and than on myself. It works and 1 night stands sometimes turn into 30 nights =)

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
is 6 inches really average? After more than a decade in the military, you'd think I'd have seen a schlong or two and know, but we don't exactly hang out and compare stiffies.
May have to break out that ruler again just for confirmation. I'll need an unbiased volunteer. RSixxy....................

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ludicrous said:
Pray tell, that opinion comes from... your experience? You've been rejected too many times for lack thereof?

I can guarantee you I am most definitely not a slut, and I do care about size.

PROVE IT! That opinion comes from my overall experience with girls. And no i have never been rejected because of that. Maybe you should reevaluate if you are or aren't a slut.

·
Registered
556 Posts
robbieace said:
PROVE IT! That opinion comes from my overall experience with girls. And no i have never been rejected because of that. Maybe you should reevaluate if you are or aren't a slut.
What is it you are wanting me to prove?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Why is it always about the man's size and never about the woman's size? I am average in size but I have to be careful with my old lady because she is so small. As far as she's concerned Ron Jeremy ain't got shit on me. So perhaps women who are overly fixated on penis size should examine themselves more closely. A Mac truck seems pretty huge until you throw it into the grand canyon.

Disclaimer- I'm pretty sure some chick is gonna try and say that it has to do with pelvic floor muscles and all that, but women come in all different sizes, just like men. That's why some women don't need to be cut to deliver a baby and some do.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
HAHAHAH!! HAHAHAH!! that's what YOU Think...
I realize you're joking i just want to clarify things a bit for the guys who worry about this.

see the thing is you can't change your dick. you can wish all you want but it's not going to get any b*****. you can a fast bike. get a fast car. get a toupee. get spinners. not going to make a difference. your dick ain't gonna get any b***** so quit worrying about it. what you have is what you have. period. learn how to use it. learn to use more than it. learn how to make her feel good before you put it in. doesn't matter if you got 2 inches or a dozen if you don't know what the hell your'e doing she isn't going to enjoy it.

if you think that you can't satisfy a woman with what you got then you aren't going to please a woman with what you got. period. you just gonna jump in there, drop the DNA as fast a possible and get out before she asks, "are you done yet." be confident. be attentive. be patient.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts