Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason i just dont see the difference other than that name on these couple of pipes.

the details just give the same description

V.A.L.E. M2

V.A.L.E. M5

anyway just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, or can tell me more about these two exhausts and your opinions on them, i have done some research but still be somewhat new to bikes, its a little confusing sometimes and some sites don't always provide the best or most accurate info about products.

i am just looking for something like will give my bike a nice growl, just like a little "hello, i am right next to you, please dont hit me" kind of sound
i like the fact too that these have the tail delete with them.

once again any help is always great, thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The VALE is an acronym for (who knows what?) the way the exhaust can is mounted to the mid-pipe. Most slip-ons use clamps and/or springs to mount the can and Two Brothers uses a patented 4 bolt mount that looks cleaner. It's just for looks, though, it doesn't add performance. I've got a TBR on my Concours.
This is from their website: "The V.A.L.E.™ inlet design eliminates the use of springs and creates an adjustable mount that is solid when fixed in place. The system also features a thinwall s-bend tube that connects to the factory header pipes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts