Sport Bikes banner

What do you think of the new green apple flavor?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for those of you who are unaware, the classic recipe for a bag of skittles has changed. There are still green candies, but they are now green apple flavored.

I am bored and curious what others think of the change.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
The. Fuck.

If you want weird flavoured Skittles you just buy the non-red bags (though the purple bags are pretty damn good too)

Next they're going to change jolly ranchers and starburst....

Also, "green" apple is bullshit.

I'm more of a Reeses man, myself. Reeses, Peanutbutter M&M's, and Hot tamales.
Reeses Pieces > the Cups, IMO.

Hot Tamales are also amazing. But when it comes to candy, I generally like my Jolly Ranchers.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I thought this was going to be a thread about multi-brightly-colored paint schemes for track bikes. :lol

I havent had skittles in years, so I can't remember what they used to taste like. Probably wouldn't notice the difference. Sounds good though!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I am blessed, having never had a Skittle. All I know about Skittles is that taking them to a gunfight is not such a great idea. :leaving

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
i haven't had the green apple at this time, but will say that if there was a color that needed change it would be yellow.

the real way to decide this would be to sit down with a pile of new and old greens and let them fight it out in a classic skittle war. only the toughest shall survive!

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
If eating handfuls of Skittles at a time like me, you probably can't even tell there's been a change.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If eating handfuls of Skittles at a time like me, you probably can't even tell there's been a change.
The first time I got a taste of the new green apple, I stuffed a handful in the pie hole and knew right away something was different.....

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I throw down my share of m&ms and Reece's as well..I almost put a 4th poll option- something like F-u ...I will stick to chocolate/other candy....

This is about the new skittle!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I'm only interested in chocolate.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
skittles have diffrent flavours?, huh, i thought they were like m&m's; all the same inside with diffrent colors outside.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I recently discovered the 1/2 Pound Reese cups.

Holy shit. . . those were a good thought.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
No skittles for me, thanks. If I'm gonna get diabetes, it's not gonna be from some cut-rate candy like that. Let me swim in a pool of Reese's Pieces though, and I'll need an insulin shot right afterward. :drool:

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
They have Skittles on your planet?
Virginia isn't a planet, it's a state of mind.:eatsmiley
Statute of limitation has reduced my outstanding warrants down to one, I think. So I might swing by one day. NOT.:banana

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Next they're going to change jolly ranchers and starburst....
You may be too young to remember, but they DID change Starburst. What is NOW cherry, used to be LIME. It was great, too. My favorite.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts