Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went outside and took these today, again, no funny comments about the mess or the toys please, unless of course you are in the market for a cheap used 120hp outboard.

:p Sorry if you are on dial up, however, get a real connection and stop making me feel bad :D

Skippy :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Talk about loaded! Thats alot of money in aftermarket mods!

I'll take the gas cap sticker, the GPS, the gel seat, the pipes, the PC, the sliders, & the license plate. O..can I get that to go please?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, went out and bought a new Digital Camcorder so I could record the sound of the Lasers for you all.
Had about 3 minutes of taping and then some thieving dishonorable slimeball stole it out of my truck last thursday morning.

Along with my power inverter, although the dumb s*it left a $7500 LCD projector and a new Gateway laptop behind.

I truely believe in Darwins theory and hope it acts out on that worthless human.

Skippy

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not to be a dick, but man do something about those front blinkers. Lockheart and Phillips makes some really kick ass led ones that I'm thinking about picking up. You need to find some that match those rear ones, they are real slick. I'm not taking anything away from what you got there, that is one slick looking FZ. I wish I had the scratch to throw around to do half the stuff you have done. Thanks a million for the picks, your the man.

Thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a set of LP carbon effect short stalks, I just haven't got a round to changing them out yet.

Skippy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts