Sport Bikes banner
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
I hear ya but I have been a walking hormone since mid teen years and once I did the deed--that was it--no turning back for me!! Think about sex once every 10 sec at least!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Sounds like a man once every 2 seconds well atleast in my case :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
japbike said:
ok, I know what it is, but havent found some one to get me there yet... :( :( waaaa!!!! it isnt fair!! dang it! how crapy is that?!
You got to be kidding me 31 and still haven't gotten some one to give you the aftershock. you sure its not mental that your not able to get it.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
japbike said:
I want aftershock!! :( :( Why can't I have aftershock? DANG!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Um yeah go to indy and i'm sure they're some guys that can help you in experiencing aftershock :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,010 Posts
silent_R1 said:
that is aftershock, but you Aftershock is when what rsixxy described actually happens like an hour or two or a day later. There are sometimes when I can just think about sex and feel a twinge and it'll be a couple of days later....mmmmmmmmm good
What so you are like looking over some oranges in the store and BAM you are on the tile arching your back?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
Flatout said:
You got to be kidding me 31 and still haven't gotten some one to give you the aftershock. you sure its not mental that your not able to get it.

Well, it a well known fact that I am mental, but NO I havent had one.. and yes, men have tried... I guess I have to wonder the face of the earth "aftershockless".... I've come close once, but no dice... :(
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
EricKC said:
What so you are like looking over some oranges in the store and BAM you are on the tile arching your back?

no, it happens when were looking at the cucumbers, maybe the cumquats...ya know??
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Thanks Jammin Johnny ;)

You are Italian too??????????????

All 3 beaus from either Southern or Sicilian and they all could cook in the kitchen....best type of man there, cooks in the kitchen and in the bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Yeah doll! Love to cook in the kitchen and bedroom.......I forgot the laundry, den, bath, garage, on the floor, on the appliances, on the bike, bed of the truck,................ :eek:

I said too much! :D


P.S. Love sea food and fruits! ;)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Man, this is funny. I guess I'll put my 2 cents in. I'm not the biggest, I'm not the smallest, but I have never had a complaint from anyone. All I do is try my best to give the lady that i am with the most pleasure that I am physically able to give her. I feel like that is the only way to have sex is to make sure my partner is satified before me.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
japbike said:
Well, it a well known fact that I am mental, but NO I havent had one.. and yes, men have tried... I guess I have to wonder the face of the earth "aftershockless".... I've come close once, but no dice... :(

I think at this point mabe it is mental.. mabe now during sex you have it in your mind wondering if your gonna get one or wanting one.. and it dosnt happen cuz you want it or are thinking about it to much. Its like trying to find something when its lost, you can never find it when your looking for it but when you least expect it.. it turns up..

Just my 2cents ;-) what do i know
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
CasterTroy said:
No....the big splat made on the bathroom floor when she's running to the toilet to pee afterwards

oh ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :barf
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
silent_R1 said:
that is aftershock, but you Aftershock is when what rsixxy described actually happens like an hour or two or a day later. There are sometimes when I can just think about sex and feel a twinge and it'll be a couple of days later....mmmmmmmmm good

Ok I hear ya....but I just call mine "the ache" It's like a part of me "aches" when I think about a certain thing or a certain person who did a certain thing LOL
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
V V V said:
LMAO.. CASTER!!!!

RSixxgrl.. pics will be available of me after my calendar shoot for $19.95. :D

Oh no you don't!!! I posted up my pics for FREE!!! It's only fair you post up yours and your bootay!! :bananafu:
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Jammin_Johnny said:
Yeah doll! Love to cook in the kitchen and bedroom.......I forgot the laundry, den, bath, garage, on the floor, on the appliances, on the bike, bed of the truck,................ :eek:

I said too much! :D


P.S. Love sea food and fruits! ;)

Oh dayyyyyyyyymmm....now I have to go sit on another block of ice like Caster told me to do!!!! :2fingers

Where are your pics???????????? Post them up please!!!
 
61 - 80 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top