Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question that every man wants answered....but so many answers to this question!

Ladies...what are your thoughts on this??

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ummmmmmmmmmm. well from past experiance, size in meaning "girth" yes! it does matter... leangth, not really. It's all good and dandy when it is long, but I wanna FEEL something. If you happen to be blessed with a pin dick, well there are ways to compensate for it. A really good tounge helps. I've had my share of wee wee's, as we all have, but I have to say that not all the "girthy" fellows were good in the sack either. Some were small, but SMOK'N!.. what it all comes down to is if they know how to use it!! :D :D

So figure out how to use it guys! :eek: J/K!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL That's a good one FastEddie :D

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I know I may not be the biggest, but I'm not the smallest either. If I know that the misses has hit her O then I make sure to help her along by any means necessary. ;)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
size matters

·
Registered
145 Posts
I agree with japbike. I like the girth. But no matter the size, if he doesnt know how to do it....then it is worthless. I like a man that has width, lenght, helluva tounge and the mental game to get the ball rolling.....aaahhhh heaven :D

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
WOW....I really gotta get some game then

I'm hung like a cold cricket, tongue so short I can't even scrape the back of my teeth, and all I know about the little man in the boat is that he looks pretty safe, so why bother him :confused:

hehehehe

Whether size matters or not, aint a damn thing a fella can do about what he's got :shrug Ya know?

Men are SO DANG concerned about it though....geez...if you're so insecure with what you HAVE then maybe developing other areas might help..but NOOOOO it always seems the fellas with the little winkies also have the worst personalities :rolleyes: I mean, it's not bad enough to have to poke her 3 times and smack her when she requests 9" and make it HURT...but ya gotta be a peckerhead TOO :mad:

I'm just gonna make it simple to peg me for what I'VE got..Imma go out and get a corvette, a monster truck, and a desert eagle .50 cal pistol to just let everyone know without GUESSING that I'm hung like a tit mouse in the clutches of a hawk :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PartsPimp said:
Why does it always have to be about sex with you women? :D
Well what else is there????? :D ;)

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
FLGixxerGirl said:
coz that is what we think about all day :D :D :D

I thought thats the only thing GUYS thought about, so now your telling me the women have joined in on the act.....................................GGGGRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTT.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Women do care. Thank goodness I'm Italian, well hung and I know how to rock the boat. Proper like. :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
V V V said:
Women do care. Thank goodness I'm Italian, well hung and I know how to rock the boat. Proper like. :D
:eek: That is definitely a contrary statement. From what I have heard through the grapevine - Europeans and Asians are very similar in that area. :p

·
Registered
556 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Well what else is there????? :D ;)

THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE??? Damnit, once again I didn't get the memo. :mad: :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Baldman said:
:eek: That is definitely a contrary statement. From what I have heard through the grapevine - Europeans and Asians are very similar in that area. :p
LMAO! Don't be a hater man. Life's too short.. at least for you it is. :p

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
What are you talking about? I ram my 11 inch schlong in and out with no remorse.

It seems to me that people who claim to be hung and think they are wonderful for it haven't really been with a whole lot of women or aren't telling the truth. Being huge requires good teamwork. At least all the women I have been with or talked with would say that more then 7 is too much. They seem to like girth better..

What do I know I'm a guy and I am sure this was all told to me to make me feel better.

I heard a poem once that I am trying to dig up.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
V V V said:

^^^ hahahah! not all Italians are hung.. TRUST ME! all I had to say when I saw what that Italian was sporting was "Wow, is so cute.." haha :D

1 - 20 of 93 Posts