Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is this forum so dead? I loved this form and SBW years ago. Neither one seems to have any traffic. Sad really, that those days are gone. I stoped riding for a few years and this was one of the first places I looked for when I bought a new bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was never a member of this forum previously but as a new owner of a sportsbike this was the first forum I joined.
Couldn't believe how dead it was, it's a shame.
Maybe this post will see how many potential active members there are?

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's dead because all the cool kids moved to FB. I guess it's easier to stalk people there. ;) I came here looking for info and found it helpful, so joined about 3 months back. I've been posting and trying to get some interest going. So keep posting! If you're riding, maybe play the Tag games.

Last letter is the First letter Tag game

Wild Card Tag game

Don't forget to set up email notification and bookmark the games so you can find them again to see what the current tags are.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I believe I signed up in 2004 with another account. Forgot the password, created this one. This place was bangin back in the day. All forums like this are dying off. Honestly, I miss them. FB sucks. IG is cool, but little interaction comparatively.

The internet isn’t what it used to be. personally, I don’t like it lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm on several forums that are still going strong and have a lot of positive interaction, people helping each other with bike issues, sharing what they have done or where they have gone, etc. There will always be options. FB will die off and be replaced by what ever comes next. I'm still on a couple of listservs that started in the '80's and are still going strong with communities that are both virtual and with lots of IRL interaction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts