Sport Bikes banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I will be going custom. I just haven't found the right company yet. But more are popping up all the time. I'll keep checking this thread in case new ones are suggested in here. I've even contacted a few companies who do not usually make motorcycle gear to see if they could.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
More options for custom.

I will be going custom. I just haven't found the right company yet. But more are popping up all the time. I'll keep checking this thread in case new ones are suggested in here. I've even contacted a few companies who do not usually make motorcycle gear to see if they could.
I wouldn't go to a company that has zero experience in custom motorcycle gear, especially a 1 or 2 piece suit. There is SO much that goes into design, particularly safety and comfort issues that motorcycle manufacturers are specifically knowledgeable in. And moreso for sport riding, track days, racing, etc. Here are more ideas for you, for custom motorcycle suits (they all do womens too)

Bates - batesleathers.com
Vanson - vansonleathers.com
Heroic - heroicracing.com
Helimot - helimot.com
Pilot - pilotleathers.com
Dainese - Dainese has annual measure events at a few locations in the US, don't know where you are but hopefully one of these is close to you: Custom Suit or Jacket from Dainese | Your personal guide to protective motorcycle gear. Reviews, shopping tips and more.

I would say these are the top names when it comes to custom sport/racing leathers.

They're going to be the most expensive, but certainly the highest quality and what many people who are racing in regional and national classes are wearing. Go to any trackday near you and you'll see what everyone wears, that will also give you an idea of what brands people trust.

Good luck, I hope you find something that works for you!

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
I wouldn't go to a company that has zero experience in custom motorcycle gear, especially a 1 or 2 piece suit. There is SO much that goes into design, particularly safety and comfort issues that motorcycle manufacturers are specifically knowledgeable in. And moreso for sport riding, track days, racing, etc. Here are more ideas for you, for custom motorcycle suits (they all do womens too)

Bates - batesleathers.com
Vanson - vansonleathers.com
Heroic - heroicracing.com
Helimot - helimot.com
Pilot - pilotleathers.com
Dainese - Dainese has annual measure events at a few locations in the US, don't know where you are but hopefully one of these is close to you: Custom Suit or Jacket from Dainese | Your personal guide to protective motorcycle gear. Reviews, shopping tips and more.

I would say these are the top names when it comes to custom sport/racing leathers.

They're going to be the most expensive, but certainly the highest quality and what many people who are racing in regional and national classes are wearing. Go to any trackday near you and you'll see what everyone wears, that will also give you an idea of what brands people trust.

Good luck, I hope you find something that works for you!
:luvyou

61 - 63 of 63 Posts