Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a site on a message topic here before the board was reset that had gear specifically for women riders... could somebody help a guy out? My girlfriend is looking for gear, and nothing at the shops is cut right...

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
alpinestars makes a line specifically for women. i think more companies are following suit with that as well. go to their website. my only problem, is I am actually an odd size so I wear the mens gear and it fits me fine.

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
sweet you got a shop? i was jsut there last weekend for STT at Barber.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Thanks Noir for letting us know---you are out there by Barber----great track from what I hear!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I got a women's specific joe rocket blaster and love it. I have to admit i haven't tried on the other brands cause no one here in rochester carries women's jackets except for two shops, and they are either harley stuff or joe rocket.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Awesome site qwik huh!!

Thank you :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm trying to get a jacket, but I have no where to try the alpinestar gear on at. I swear this place sux. Can you all give me some ideas on how the alpinestar pants and jackets fit? Thanks!!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
icequeen---have you gone to a dealership and asked them to order one in what you think may be your size?? And then ask if it doesn't fit what is their policy on getting the next size up or down. You may have to pay a restocking fee or you may not...just depends on the guy behind the counter and how nice you are when you ask him :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
thanks Special K for that link...haven't heard of it..cute site! Now they just need to have one for Honda and Yamaha :D (yes I have been riding Red--shhh don't tell my R6 that!!)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
:D (yes I have been riding Red--shhh don't tell my R6 that!!)

HA!! I can't wait to get to Florida.. I'm SOOOOOOo gonna give you shit!! hahah!! see told ya, they always go over to the winner.... HONDA BABY! hahahaha!!!! :phatyo

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
hold on a minute girlie...I didn't say I was completely going over to the other side to trade the blue in for the red....Yammy Blue is still with me but I have been wanting to add a Red to the stable!! :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts