Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*to make it clear...I am a girl...I didn't think this was a very important detail, however, it does seem to be*

I'll try and make this simple.

I like this girl Abby, we both have feelings for each other. But right now she has a boyfriend and our relationship has slowed down. Not to a stop though, we both still have the feelings. So a few days ago her sister Lisa starts talking to me. We start talking about anything and everything and the conversation goes pretty good. Last night we are talking again and she comes out and tells me she likes me. Truth is I'm interested in her too.

So I've come to a fork in the road. The way I really want to go is with Abby, but like I said, that's kind of at a stand still. I like Lisa but I'm worried if I get with her, any chance I had with Abby is over. What should I do?
Any advice would be great!!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Before your time, but there's song about this: "Did you ever have to make up your mind?" But what you are contemplating is known as the "sister swap." Perhaps the most treacherously dangerous dating manuever, far more risky than the more common but still daring "roommate swap". I once attempted to get the younger hotter sister by getting in with the older fatter sister. It failed.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Stimy25 said:
Fuck the sister you can have, and jack off to the one you cant.
+1

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
f2benny said:
Before your time, but there's song about this: "Did you ever have to make up your mind?" But what you are contemplating is known as the "sister swap." Perhaps the most treacherously dangerous dating manuever, far more risky than the more common but still daring "roommate swap". I once attempted to get the younger hotter sister by getting in with the older fatter sister. It failed.
Lovin' Spoonful? Catchy tune. Great, now I have a theme song. Yes indeed the ol' "sister swap". I am somewhat lucky I guess because both girls are hot, in that respect either would treat my fancy.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stimy25 said:
Fuck the sister you can have, and jack off to the one you cant.
Change up the wording a little and yea that might be an option. :neener
I take it having both is out of the question?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Dude, you are NOT putting yourself in a good situation. Personally, if you really have more feelings for Abby, I say go with her. If you do anything with the other sister, then YES "Abby" will be pissed off and you will have no chances at all. Does the other sister know you have a thing for Abby?

Good luck, brother.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Wait..... This is a chick asking this question right? Because I'm thinking all kinds of horrible things if it is.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SalKhan said:
Wait..... This is a chick asking this question right? Because I'm thinking all kinds of horrible things if it is.
:boink what kind of horrible things exactly???? Seriously, does it matter?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Just F#ck there mom and get it over with.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
This is getting good. I am going to keep an eye on this one. :popcorn

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dennisred69 said:
Just F#ck there mom and get it over with.
:spank yea, no that's ok...but thanks though. The moms not really my type you know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
murfnamedsmurf said:
Dude, you are NOT putting yourself in a good situation. Personally, if you really have more feelings for Abby, I say go with her. If you do anything with the other sister, then YES "Abby" will be pissed off and you will have no chances at all. Does the other sister know you have a thing for Abby?

Good luck, brother.
The sister knows how I feel for Abby. Thanks for the advice, I think that's right on target.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
hmm ur a girl eh? :eatpop

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Here we go,I don't know if it will help but I'll put my 4 cents in it.

A while back I had a very close friend that was a lezbo and she was always trying to hook up with the str8 chicks that had boyfriends or husbands.In the end she was only being used by the chicks and would get hurt.

The point is,if you're the type that falls hard for another,then you should try and find someone that is "Gay".The chance that you can get someone to play ball on your side may work for a little while but in the end,most of the time they go back to being str8 and you will only get hurt.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alaska cajun said:
Here we go,I don't know if it will help but I'll put my 4 cents in it.

A while back I had a very close friend that was a lezbo and she was always trying to hook up with the str8 chicks that had boyfriends or husbands.In the end she was only being used by the chicks and would get hurt.

The point is,if you're the type that falls hard for another,then you should try and find someone that is "Gay".The chance that you can get someone to play ball on your side may work for a little while but in the end,most of the time they go back to being str8 and you will only get hurt.
:) I really appreciate your advice, not sure if you picked that up from my post or not but that's a MAJOR concern with the first girl. That's why we haven't started anything actually. You're exactly right...thank you

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Oooooh yeah! Big difference! You have to consider the forum to whom you're presenting your dilemma.

For example, I would by nature be required to ask you this:

"When can we see pictures of you sucking tongue with both sisters?"

See it's in all in the setting.

GixxerGirlRD said:
:boink what kind of horrible things exactly???? Seriously, does it matter?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SalKhan said:
Oooooh yeah! Big difference! You have to consider the forum to whom you're presenting your dilemma.

For example, I would by nature be required to ask you this:

"When can we see pictures of you sucking tongue with both sisters?"

See it's in all in the setting.
See there it's still not a big difference. For one, when I go for relationship advice, I rarely ask girls anything, I usually talk to guys. Since we have something in common. Secondly, you don't think I hear stuff like that all the time? It's not like it offends me or like I don't expect such things. No worries...

to answer your question, I have yet to suck tongue with either :dunno so pictures have yet to be made.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
GixxerGirlRD said:
See there it's still not a big difference. For one, when I go for relationship advice, I rarely ask girls anything, I usually talk to guys. Since we have something in common. Secondly, you don't think I hear stuff like that all the time? It's not like it offends me or like I don't expect such things. No worries...

to answer your question, I have yet to suck tongue with either :dunno so pictures have yet to be made.
As lesbian as you might be, you still are a female (short of hormone therapy) so even though we both prefer vagina over... well the alternative... there's probably still some subtle differences. Girls can probably help you out with that stuff.

And since you are genetically female, and I still haven't developed the ability to read minds, it's tough determine what's offensive and what's not. So until I determine whether that female is really fucking annoying, I walk on eggshells... Well... sorta.

And I'm sure you're interested, but you haven't seemed annoying yet! I'm impressed! Another 10 minutes and you'll hold the 2 year record!!

:D :)

Edit: And I better first in line for those pics damnit! Since I asked first and all!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts