Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- I'm in the market for a boot and was deciding between these two. Can i please get some input on which i should go with? Thanx for any help.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I have Alpinestars (not the supertech) but you really can't beat Sidi boots! I say go with the Sidis!

·
Registered
24 Posts
hello all. dont mean to steal your thread here. but i had a similar question about the sidi boots also. i noticed that most of the sidi boots dont have that external ankle protection brace thing. does anyone know if you can add that feature on? or it's just better to get the racier ones?

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I don't think you can add anything onto the boots that wasn't originally there. Most of the plastic parts are replaceable. So, if you want the extra plastic pieces, get the racier ones.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
big fan of Sidi, had vert 1's now vert 2's..... would buy again, but man there prices have gone up ALOT.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Like firefighter I too have Alpinestars and say get the Sidis!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I'm leaning towards the A* now, all the little plastic pieces on the Sidi's look like a pain. I like the inner boot idea with the A*. Still waiting to find some thoughts from somebody who has inspected both though. If you decide that you want the Vertigo's, PM Flatout; he offered me a really good price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts