1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can you pm me a price ? BTW for some reason my user name and profile were deleted from this site. I still have an e-mail back in MAY for a new password since I forgot it under this name. So I just re-joined under the same name> Weird

Mike

·
Slowest Racer
64 Posts
Could you PM me with a price? Now I just need to find a place to try them on. I wear a 10 to 10.5

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Weagle said:
All I get when clicking on the links is:

Store is temporarily closed for maintenance. If you have any questions please call us at 317-890-9110
that sux ass......
get the site up :twofinger

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
still down... :mad:

I wear a size 9.5 - 10 US. Sidi size 44 fits me just right. 45 should work for you guys with 10.5 - 11 US.

·
Registered
350 Posts
What about the Verberta 2? I want the yellow and black.. :D

PM if you can grab those.. these are too much boot for me.. plus I dont like as much as the V2

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
How many people need to be in this to get the BB price? Ive been looking at the Vertigo's for a while now, but it really depends on the price. Is the price based on a percentage? Like 10% off for 10 people and 15% if we get more? Any ballpark figure on what the discount might be?

·
Registered
183 Posts
web site??????

I went to look at the web site but it's down and has been down for like 2 months. I wear a size 9.5 nike and would like a price so please send me a pm on this size. I'm also looking for a pair of over pants in a size 34X36, so shoot me a price on both.

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
PM me price please......size 10 tp 10.5...

·
Banned
256 Posts
Hey flatout, if for some reason your deal on them are still on, could you pm with a price, im seriously interested in a pair. Pretty sure i'm gonna buy one within the next few weeks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts